Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Autumn Oak
    replied
    ??...Tanya is the best!...MP has some of the best people and customer service I have ever come across...

Leave a comment:

• SaintJude7
    replied
    Well, for this I had to come out of lurking to concur. Tanya, you never fail to impress.
    Blessings,
    Jude

Leave a comment:

• GingerG
    replied
    ??

Ginger

Leave a comment:

• MBentley
    replied
    I wonder if we sent Christmas Card to the offices if it would make it to her....Hmmmm...

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    I like this Alexa idea too. I can be everywhere at once, looking in on all offices like Big Brother. I'm thinking our team may not like it though.

Thanks again for the encouragement! You are all my team too - my homeschool experts!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Maggie
    replied
    Originally posted by momgineer View Post
    If Memoria Press ever releases their own Echo device, it would be named “Tanya” instead of “Alexia”
    You are correct, Tanya, about the team. MP is great all around. It seems all your teachers are hustling to get us poor homeschoolers the help we so unceasingly demand. Pass along the thanks please. And to the rest of MP- ya’ll rock! Best CS ever!!!
    Tanya for Alexa is the best! I agree with all of the sentiments!!!

Leave a comment:

• howiecram
    replied
    I can't agree more either....but is

Anyone else singing

Everything is awesome
    Everything is cool when you're part of a team
    Everything is awesome
    When you're living out a dream

- "the dream being this crusade we are on to save education "

Leave a comment:

• KF2000
    replied
    I can’t agree more!

AMDG,
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• plb
    replied
    Ditto!! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bean
    replied
    I would definitely "Like" this if we had a button!

Leave a comment:

• momgineer
    replied
    If Memoria Press ever releases their own Echo device, it would be named “Tanya” instead of “Alexia”
    You are correct, Tanya, about the team. MP is great all around. It seems all your teachers are hustling to get us poor homeschoolers the help we so unceasingly demand. Pass along the thanks please. And to the rest of MP- ya’ll rock! Best CS ever!!!

Leave a comment:

• Melisa Burke
    replied
    Absolutely agree!

Thank you, Tanya, for your unending efforts to help all of us.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Oh wow! I appreciate the accolades, but it truly does take a village, and I have a great team getting stuff done! Unfortunately, they are all remote now, so it's a little lonely up here in my office. And I didn't get to travel to conventions to be with you. So your kind words mean even more to me now - like a little piece of warm homeschool sunshine! So thank you again. I love my job and this crusade we are on to save education. Thanks for walking that road with me! We couldn't do it without you. And that is the truth.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Amen!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mrs Bee
    replied
    Agreed! We're all, Tanya can we have this, Tanya where are the plans for that, Tanya how do we do this... I mean, this is supposed to be just a business relationship, right?? She could shrug us off, instead she's our Jeeves.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X