No announcement yet.

Novare Earth Science Lesson Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just resurrecting the thread to see if anyone did put together lesson plans this past year? I'm doing it for the second time around so I know it can be done but I want to adjust my approach from what I did the first time.

Thanks!
    Regards,
    Hollie

2019-20:
    1-day/week co-op using MP materials
    DD & DS - 10th: MPOA: 4FL, HS Comp II; MP streaming Biology; VideoText Algebra; 10th Lit, Light to the Nations II
    DS - 7th, VideoText Algebra, MPOA: 2FL, Chreia/Maxim-Ref/Con
    DD - 7th, CHREIA/Maxim, MPOA: 2FL
    DD - 6A, 6th Lit.
    DD - 3A
    DS - 4yrs - pre-school/JrK when he will sit still
    Using MP complete since 2016-17; bits and pieces for many years previous
    DS - surprise! 2/20

Comment

Originally posted by Hahcook View Post
      Just resurrecting the thread to see if anyone did put together lesson plans this past year? I'm doing it for the second time around so I know it can be done but I want to adjust my approach from what I did the first time.

Thanks!
      I know of another homeschool publisher that has put together a lesson plan for Novare Earth Science: I'll link to it here, since MP doesn't have one, hoping I'm not going against any policy!
      https://www.chcweb.com/catalog/Exclu...duct_info.html
      DS (14)
      DD (13)
      DS (6)

Comment

We do not have lesson plans for Earth Science yet. We are working hard to get Medieval Europe and European History done next. And then we have to do chemistry. Then, we can move to other things! I'm hoping to get all this done while I'm not traveling due to Covid, but summer is not a good time for me to get anything done! So bear with me!

Tanya

Comment

Thank you, Mrs Bee, for the lead! I have taught Earth Science before and found the joy and wonder of the program so great that I'm disregarding the practical considerations of Phy. Sci lesson plans in the CC and an overlap with my Jr kids' Chemistry. I am praying that canned LPs will help me to hang on to that joy during the midst of the year...!

Tanya...I appreciate all that you do for us and am in no way grumbling when there is an occasional something that I have to find/do myself! It is good for us to remember/recognize the heavy load MP has lifted for us in our homeschools! I shiver at the thought of having to come up with the CC myself! One subject here and there isn't trouble.
          Regards,
          Hollie

2019-20:
          1-day/week co-op using MP materials
          DD & DS - 10th: MPOA: 4FL, HS Comp II; MP streaming Biology; VideoText Algebra; 10th Lit, Light to the Nations II
          DS - 7th, VideoText Algebra, MPOA: 2FL, Chreia/Maxim-Ref/Con
          DD - 7th, CHREIA/Maxim, MPOA: 2FL
          DD - 6A, 6th Lit.
          DD - 3A
          DS - 4yrs - pre-school/JrK when he will sit still
          Using MP complete since 2016-17; bits and pieces for many years previous
          DS - surprise! 2/20

Comment

Thank you for those kind words, Hollie! I'm going to get to this one day, but I didn't want to give you false hope. Things never happen as quickly as they should around here, especially in summer!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
            X