Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literature novels

Hello,

I'm wondering about buying the literature novels new with the MP sets. I bought Heidi with the MP Literature set because it is a translation, but I already have used copies of the four grade 6 Literature books. I'm just wondering if the various editions of any of those books (Adam of the Road, Door in the Wall, RLG's King Arthur, and RLG's Robin Hood) would differ from the edition used by MP.

Thank you!
    Monica

Hi - I'm bumping this back up in case anyone can tell me that I need to buy the grade 6 novels new to ensure I get the proper edition.

Comment

Somehow, this post didn't come through on our email. Not sure what happened there, so I'm glad you bumped it! There is only one version of these books, so you are safe with any edition. The important thing to note about 6th lit is that we use Roger Lancelyn Green for Robin Good and King Arthur, and you already know that, so you will be fine!

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Somehow, this post didn't come through on our email. Not sure what happened there, so I'm glad you bumped it! There is only one version of these books, so you are safe with any edition. The important thing to note about 6th lit is that we use Roger Lancelyn Green for Robin Good and King Arthur, and you already know that, so you will be fine!

Tanya
        Excellent! Thank you!

Comment

Thank you for this! Making plans and I've started my cart. Oy vey.
          Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2019-2020/-2021 · Homeschooling since 2011.
          Trekking along at a student self-pace...
          DD Summer 2009 · 5th/6th + BS3&4
          DD Summer 2011 · SC4/SC5*6 + BS3&4
          DS Summer 2014 · K/SC2 + SL P + K
          DD Summer 2017 · Pre + SL T
          DS Autumn 2019 • Baby

Memoria Scholé Academy
          Blog: Creative Madness Mama
          @ CherryBlossomMJ

Comment

Working...
          X