Ref/Con streaming video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref/Con streaming video

DD and I are watching the Ref/Con streaming videos and have had some challenges. Frequently a slide appears and one point is made on it, then additional points are verbalized by Mr. Vaden and you'd presume they'd be added to the slide (which is still shown), but talking continues and a mostly blank slide is left up for some time. This has happened several times during the Intro and Lesson 1 videos.

For those of you that own the DVDs, is this the case on the DVDs? I'm wondering if this is an error that occurred during conversion to streaming. If so, I'd be interested in switching over to the DVDs until the streaming is fixed.

Thank you!
    DD 13 - MP 8

Originally posted by hermione310 View Post
    DD and I are watching the Ref/Con streaming videos and have had some challenges. Frequently a slide appears and one point is made on it, then additional points are verbalized by Mr. Vaden and you'd presume they'd be added to the slide (which is still shown), but talking continues and a mostly blank slide is left up for some time. This has happened several times during the Intro and Lesson 1 videos.

For those of you that own the DVDs, is this the case on the DVDs? I'm wondering if this is an error that occurred during conversion to streaming. If so, I'd be interested in switching over to the DVDs until the streaming is fixed.

Thank you!
    I have looked into this for you, and there does appear to be an error with our streaming videos. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused! We are working on getting it fixed.

If you email sales@memoriapress.com we will do whatever we are able to make sure you can complete these lessons in the meantime.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! I figured there must be a conversion error. We do find the videos really helpful, so I'll email MP.

I really appreciate how responsive MP is to questions/comments on the forum.
      Last edited by hermione310; 01-27-2020, 04:24 PM. Reason: typo
      DD 13 - MP 8

Comment

Working...
      X