Correlation between CS2 and Copybook Cursive 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correlation between CS2 and Copybook Cursive 3

We didn’t finish CS2 last year so we are finishing it up along with copybook Cursive 3. Up to lesson 9 the memory verses in my CS2 manual aligned with the corresponding lesson in the copybook. However, now that we are into the end of the book I am realizing that the verses in my TM correspond to the reading, but the copybook verses are in order that they show up in the Bible. The difference seems to be the Psalms passages in CS2 are interspersed while in the Copybook they are all grouped together. Did Christian Studies 2 get revised somewhere along the way or do the plans have the student skip around in the copybook? Thanks!
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Good evening Dorinda, and apologies for the delayed response!

There has been no change to the memory verses in Christian Studies II. We wanted Copybook Cursive III to have its own logical internal structure, so the verses are in Biblical order and our lesson plans simply jump around CC III. To provide additional clarity with the CC III book itself, we will be adding the corresponding CS II lessons to the CC III table of contents:
    • Joshua 1:9 (Christian Studies II, Lesson 1)
    • Joshua 10:12b (CS II, Lesson 2)
    • Judges 6:1 (CS II, Lesson 3)
    • Judges 21:25 (CS II, Lesson 4)
    • Ruth 1:16 (CS II, Lesson 5)
    • 1 Samuel 3:19-20 (CS II, Lesson 6)
    • 1 Samuel 16:7b (CS II, Lesson 7)
    • 1 Samuel 17:45-46 (CS II, Lesson 8)
    • 1 Samuel 18:7 (CS II, Lesson 9)
    • 2 Samuel 1:19-20 (CS II, Lesson 11)
    • 2 Samuel 18:33b (CS II, Lesson 13)
    • 1 Kings 10:1 (CS II, Lesson 14)
    • 1 Kings 19:11b-12 (CS II, Lesson 15)
    • 2 Kings 2:11b (CS II, Lesson 16)
    • Psalm 1 (CS II, Lesson 17)
    • Psalm 19:1-3 (CS II, Lesson 12)
    • Psalm 121 (CS II, Lesson 10)
    • Psalm 122:1, 2, 6 (CS II, Lesson 24)
    • Psalm 137:1-4 (CS II, Lesson 20)
    • Ezra 7:27 (CS II, Lesson 23)
    • Isaiah 9:2a, 6 (CS II, Lesson 18)
    • Jeremiah 31:31-33 (CS II, Lesson 19)
    • Daniel 5:25-28 (CS II, Lesson 21)
    • Daniel 6:23b (CS II, Lesson 22)
    • Micah 6:8b (CS II, Lesson 25)
    HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you so much! CS2 was one of my old TM and I picked up the copybook without getting new plans. It has lined up until a couple of weeks ago and I was concerned that I missed something. Of course my son didn’t mention that it wasn’t the verse we just learned.
      Dorinda

For 2019-2020
      DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
      DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
      DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
      DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Working...
      X