percentages for letter grade at HLS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

percentages for letter grade at HLS?

I know each school/state/county has different letter grades that correlate to number percentages. In my high school in northern Virginia, an A was a 94-100; and a B+ was a 90-93, a B was an 85-90, etc. What is the grading scale for Highlands Latin School/Memoria Press? My oldest took her first literature quiz today and she's quite interested to know what, exactly, a 92.7% means!
    DD1: Third grade: reading, spelling, piano, and art along with MP Mammals, Lit Guides, LC yr 1, and R&S 3 so we are ready for 4NU next year
    DD2: MP Kindergarten
    DS 1: MP Preschool package
    Me: Autoimmune Protocol athlete who loves chai tea with coconut milk, a good book, and the mountains

If you are registered with an umbrella program they likely have a suggested or required scale. It also might not matter until the kids are much older. For my littles I use more S for satisfactory/E for excellent--type things.
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

10th year HSing · 8th year MP
    @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
    10th, 8th, 5th, 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Oh, that's a good idea for the satisfactory, needs improvement, proficient, excellent, type grades. Thanks!
      DD1: Third grade: reading, spelling, piano, and art along with MP Mammals, Lit Guides, LC yr 1, and R&S 3 so we are ready for 4NU next year
      DD2: MP Kindergarten
      DS 1: MP Preschool package
      Me: Autoimmune Protocol athlete who loves chai tea with coconut milk, a good book, and the mountains

Comment

Originally posted by Fireweed Prep View Post
        I know each school/state/county has different letter grades that correlate to number percentages. In my high school in northern Virginia, an A was a 94-100; and a B+ was a 90-93, a B was an 85-90, etc. What is the grading scale for Highlands Latin School/Memoria Press? My oldest took her first literature quiz today and she's quite interested to know what, exactly, a 92.7% means!
        Good evening, and mea culpa regarding the delayed response!

You can view the Memoria Press Online Academy's grading scale on page 9 of the "MPOA Parent/Student Handbook."

HTH!
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
        X