Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSIII third ed: have teacher book, ought I get student manual to match (we have 2nd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSIII third ed: have teacher book, ought I get student manual to match (we have 2nd)

Well, that about sums it up. I couldn't find my CSIII teacher manual and so ordered a new one, and was astonished to find that it is now in the THIRD edition. !!! whoo-hoo, MP continuing to improve our materials.

Does anybody know how the 3rd edition student manual differs from the 2nd? So far it looks like we don't _need_ a new student book, but this is for my resistant child so there may be something that'll make it more appealing to him.

(And yes, in case anyone remembers my summer plan to move this child quickly through CSIII, we are still in lesson 3: child's illness really caused us to slow down. Then his younger brother broke his arm. I am so grateful that both are recovering well and esp. that elder DS is much better, but we are "behind" all over the place and now that we're in our term I'm just moving through CSIII at the suggested pace. The good Lord is keeping me humble and reining in my aspirations this year )
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 15 yo
    ds N, 10 yo

oh, good grief, I had ordered the CSIII student guide and it just arrived. So I can figure this out on my own.
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 15 yo
    ds N, 10 yo

Comment

Hello.

The only reason CSIII became a 3rd edition is that we reformatted it. So it has a different look, but it is the same content. I do believe our teachers made some changes to the tests, but that only affects the teacher guide, so you should be fine! But if you do run into inconsistencies you don't understand, always reach out to us!

Tanya

Comment

Tanya, thanks so much! And: it is really lovely.
        Ana, mama to
        ds A, 15 yo
        ds N, 10 yo

Comment

Working...
        X