First Start French Puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Start French Puzzles

I have a link saved for crossword puzzles that go with the First Start French set. When I clicked on it today to print some out, it just takes me to the Memoria Press page. Are those puzzles still available anywhere? Thanks!
    Amanda

2016-2017: 4A | 8M :: 3rd year homeschooling | 2nd year MP :: www.quillandglass.com

Originally posted by Mandaleeni View Post
    I have a link saved for crossword puzzles that go with the First Start French set. When I clicked on it today to print some out, it just takes me to the Memoria Press page. Are those puzzles still available anywhere? Thanks!
    Good afternoon Amanda,

We discontinued the separate First Start French website due to its age. I've combined the crosswords from that site into two PDFs and attached them here.

HTH!
    Attached Files
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Good afternoon Amanda,

We discontinued the separate First Start French website due to its age. I've combined the crosswords from that site into two PDFs and attached them here.

HTH!
      Thanks so much! My crossword-loving daughter appreciates it!
      Amanda

2016-2017: 4A | 8M :: 3rd year homeschooling | 2nd year MP :: www.quillandglass.com

Comment

Oh nice! My daughter is puttering around with some parts of this set. She'll enjoy these! Thanks.
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

SY2019-2020 · 8th MP Year
        @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
        S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
        D · 8th
        D · 5th
        S · 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
          Oh nice! My daughter is puttering around with some parts of this set. She'll enjoy these! Thanks.
          Awesome! I'm very glad Amanda asked this question, as I honestly did not know the crosswords existed until I read her post and checked our archives. Thanks, Amanda!
          Michael
          Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
          X