Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does diagramming start in English Grammar recitations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does diagramming start in English Grammar recitations?

I am wondering if starting my son in fable and doing Rod and Staff and Latin will be too much? I have Core Skills L.A., but can't afford to swtich to the English Grammar Recitations yet. Would it be enough just to do Core Skills Language Arts and ditch Rod and Staff for now?
    Abel (9) MP 4/ Lydia 7.5) MP A3/ James (6) First Start Reading and Rod and Staff 1/ Micah (4)/ Nathanael (2)/ Silas Born 7/13/2019

I have to say, I'm super impressed with core skills. The book covers so many topics and in a gentle way. I would totally ditch rod and staff grammar and just do that core skills book. You're getting plenty of grammar through Latin.
    Married to DH for 14 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS11- Simply Classical 5/6
    DD9- Simply Classical 5/6 (neurotypical, but schooling with big brother to save mom's sanity)
    DD 6- Classic Core First Grade

We've completed:
    Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
    Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
      I have to say, I'm super impressed with core skills. The book covers so many topics and in a gentle way. I would totally ditch rod and staff grammar and just do that core skills book. You're getting plenty of grammar through Latin.
      Thank-you!
      Abel (9) MP 4/ Lydia 7.5) MP A3/ James (6) First Start Reading and Rod and Staff 1/ Micah (4)/ Nathanael (2)/ Silas Born 7/13/2019

Comment

Working...
      X