Greek Myths Second Edition Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greek Myths Second Edition Changes

My youngest daughter is going to be doing Greek Myths this year. I have the yellow copy of D'Aulaires and an extra first edition student guide. I have somehow lost my first edition teacher guide. Anyway, I am wondering if I need to buy the new student guide and the black copy of D'Aulaires or if the ones I have will work. Just curious if anyone knows about the changes.
    JeJe Greer
    Mom to:
    Stella (6M in 2018-2019)
    Clara (SC3 in 2018-2019)

Originally posted by jejegreer View Post
    My youngest daughter is going to be doing Greek Myths this year. I have the yellow copy of D'Aulaires and an extra first edition student guide. I have somehow lost my first edition teacher guide. Anyway, I am wondering if I need to buy the new student guide and the black copy of D'Aulaires or if the ones I have will work. Just curious if anyone knows about the changes.
    Good afternoon JeJe,

You do not need to purchase the black-cover edition of D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths as there were no changes to the interior content or page numbers. The publisher simply added an Afterword about the authors.

The change to the guides was primarily a reformat, but the two editions are incompatible. However, the 1st edition Teacher Guide is eligible for a free replacement if it was purchased new directly form Memoria Press, in which case you'd only need to purchase a 2nd edition Student Workbook.

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you, Michael. You are very helpful as always. :-)
      JeJe Greer
      Mom to:
      Stella (6M in 2018-2019)
      Clara (SC3 in 2018-2019)

Comment

Working...
      X