Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• momgineer
    replied
    I love how MP is always listening to customer suggestions and improving material!
    its been a few years but I think I remember the FMOR drill questions being in a list form in the back of the book and they were listed in order. They didn’t have lesson numbers marked but it was super easy to find the dividing points. I think marked in my TG the division between units so we could drill all the questions in a unit. I made similar marks in my 200 Questions on American History TG. Sure it would be convenient to already have lesson and unit marked, but it’s also super easy to place marks between groups from each lesson since it is all in order.

Leave a comment:

• CherryBlossomMJ
    replied
    Sounds great!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigma View Post
    Where is the list of which drill questions go with which lesson? When we did Greek Myths, the questions were dIvided this way in the TM. I do not have the flashcards or lesson plans.
    Good afternoon Enigma,

The lesson numbers for the FMOR drill questions are currently only on the flashcards. The division by lesson in the Greek Myths TM is relatively recent, but we can certainly do the same for FMOR in a future reprint. Thank you for the suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    started a topic FMOR Question

FMOR Question

Where is the list of which drill questions go with which lesson? When we did Greek Myths, the questions were dIvided this way in the TM. I do not have the flashcards or lesson plans.
Working...
X