FMOR Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMOR Question

Where is the list of which drill questions go with which lesson? When we did Greek Myths, the questions were dIvided this way in the TM. I do not have the flashcards or lesson plans.
    The Homeschool Grads:
    J- 6/96
    S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
    G- 4/04
    D- 5/05
    F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
    M- 9/16

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
    Where is the list of which drill questions go with which lesson? When we did Greek Myths, the questions were dIvided this way in the TM. I do not have the flashcards or lesson plans.
    Good afternoon Enigma,

The lesson numbers for the FMOR drill questions are currently only on the flashcards. The division by lesson in the Greek Myths TM is relatively recent, but we can certainly do the same for FMOR in a future reprint. Thank you for the suggestion!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Sounds great!
      Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2019-2020 · 8th MP Year, 9th Homeschooling
      Trekking along at a student self-pace...
      DD Summer 2009 · 5th
      DD Summer 2011 · SC4
      DS Summer 2014 · JrK/K
      DD Summer 2017 · Pre
      DS …EDD 11/2019

Memoria Scholé Academy
      Blog: Creative Madness Mama
      CherryBlossomMJ

Comment

I love how MP is always listening to customer suggestions and improving material!
        its been a few years but I think I remember the FMOR drill questions being in a list form in the back of the book and they were listed in order. They didn’t have lesson numbers marked but it was super easy to find the dividing points. I think marked in my TG the division between units so we could drill all the questions in a unit. I made similar marks in my 200 Questions on American History TG. Sure it would be convenient to already have lesson and unit marked, but it’s also super easy to place marks between groups from each lesson since it is all in order.
        Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
        DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
        DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
        DS, 21, chemistry major
        DS, 18, Physics major
        DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
        DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
        DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Comment

Working...
        X