Copybook template?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copybook template?

I am planning out our year of kindergarten and would like to use a different table prayer than the one in the copybook. Is there a blank template available? Or perhaps a particular font that Memoria Press uses that I could use to type up a worksheet?

You can actually buy a CD of fonts (and also a download) for the exact fonts MP uses. To my knowledge, it might also have the blank lines for writing.

https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...rite-software/

https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...tware-digital/
    Mama to 2, Married 17 years

SY 19/20
    DD 8-3A
    DS 5-SC C

Comment

Unless it changed, the disk is startwrite with only the new American cursive font. You can buy startwrite elsewhere with multiple fonts other than NAC, but not in the same package.
      Dorinda

For 2019-2020
      DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
      DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
      DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
      DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Thank you for the correction. That is likely what I was thinking of.

SY 19/20
        DD 8-3A
        DS 5-SC C

Comment

So, I own the font cd....and I won't even spend the time to pull it out for that first lesson. Ha!

Here's what I would do. I would photocopy a blank page. Sometimes there's blanks in the back. My first grader has a blank page on page 23 of her book. I would write the blessing you want to use on the top few lines (for a kindie, skip lines so that they copy directly below the words you print). Done.

You can also find downloads of blank writing templates online. Just pay attention to line height.

I would invest in the font if you find yourself creating a lot of these substitutions, but not for just one lesson.
          Married to DH for 13 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS10- Simply Classical 4 / Grade 3 Classic Core,
          DD8- Grade 2 Classic Core,
          DD 6- Classic Core Kindergarten

Comment

Also, that Table Blessing appears in 2nd grade in Prima Latina, so it will eventually help them to know the English version, even if you do something different now.

SY 19/20
            DD 8-3A
            DS 5-SC C

Comment

Alright, thank you everyone. I'll try making one by hand.

Comment

I personally love the StartWrite program. My husband loaded it directly onto the computer and put a shortcut on the desktop. I use it frequently!
                DD1: Third grade: reading, spelling, piano, and art along with MP Mammals, Lit Guides, LC yr 1, and R&S 3 so we are ready for 4NU next year
                DD2: MP Kindergarten
                DS 1: MP Preschool package
                Me: Autoimmune Protocol athlete who loves chai tea with coconut milk, a good book, and the mountains

Comment

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
                  So, I own the font cd....and I won't even spend the time to pull it out for that first lesson. Ha!

Here's what I would do. I would photocopy a blank page. Sometimes there's blanks in the back. My first grader has a blank page on page 23 of her book. I would write the blessing you want to use on the top few lines (for a kindie, skip lines so that they copy directly below the words you print). Done.

You can also find downloads of blank writing templates online. Just pay attention to line height.

I would invest in the font if you find yourself creating a lot of these substitutions, but not for just one lesson.
                  Yep. This exactly. There should be blank pages you could photocopy in the back of the copybook, or you could use a page from the blank Composition and Sketchbook.

I do like Startwrite and would use it if I felt like my kids needed extra practice on a certain letter or something. But in this case, it would be faster just to write it out.

Susan

2018-2019
                  A (10) - Barton, R&S math 3, SC 3
                  C (9) - Barton, R&S math 2, SC 3
                  G (5) - Simply Classical C

Comment

Working...
                  X