Student checklist/ assignment pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student checklist/ assignment pages

I searched and searched to find a student planner that would work for my rising 3rd grader with no luck. He likes to see what all we need to accomplish each week but not have it planned on a certain day and we also like to have a checklist to mark off everyday. I also wanted it to be easy to use with an MP core.

​​So, since I couldn't find what I wanted I made one for myself and thought I would share it here in case it would help anyone else. It is a PDF form so all the headings are customizable as well as the assignments. There are 2 boxes on the first page I plan to put Latin vocabulary and our memory verse for the week. I'm not sure yet whether I will print blank ones and hand write the assignments or fill it out before I print. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Themrshunt; 07-15-2019, 07:16 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a file
    N - 3rd grade at HLN
    G - 1st grade at home
    A - 1st grade at home

Can you explain more how you use the 2nd page. Also, what kinds of reminders were you planning to give or make him write that would fit in the reminders boxes? Are the notebook pages more like checklists for each subject?
    Mama of 2, teacher of 3

SY 21/22
    5A w/ SFL & CC Narrative class
    MP1

Completed MPK, MP1 Math & Enrichment, MP2, 3A, 4A
    SC B, SC C, SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these! My kids do much better with their own individual lists and this will save me some time.
      2021-2022
      DS 18 graduated
      DS 16- 11th
      DS 13- 7th
      DS 11- 5th
      DS 9- 3rd
      DS 7- 1st
      DD 5- K
      DD 3- eager to learn
      DD- Almost 2!
      DS- our baby for now :)

Comment

Originally posted by enbateau View Post
        Can you explain more how you use the 2nd page. Also, what kinds of reminders were you planning to give or make him write that would fit in the reminders boxes? Are the notebook pages more like checklists for each subject?
        Sure thing! I meant to also attach a version that I filled out for an example and failed to do so. I will attach one to this reply and try to add it to the original post.

The reminders section is for letting him know about any outside appointments that will interrupt our school time or if there is a specific day for a quiz or test.
        The blocks on the second page are for individual subjects or subject groups (the categories from the CM). I plan to make each line one days worth of work that he can check off as he goes. It will mostly be his independent work since I will have my CM to refer to.
        Attached Files
        N - 3rd grade at HLN
        G - 1st grade at home
        A - 1st grade at home

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksfamily9 View Post
          I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these! My kids do much better with their own individual lists and this will save me some time.
          I'm glad it helped you out!
          N - 3rd grade at HLN
          G - 1st grade at home
          A - 1st grade at home

Comment

Very cool thank you!
            Emily…a hunter who prefers coffee to chocolate and dreams of the mountains

Beech Tree Boarding School, 2021-2022
            DD (age 10): MP 5
            DD (age 8): MP 2
            DS (age 5): MP K
            "Maybe stalking the woods is as vital to the human condition as making music or putting words to paper. Maybe hunting has as much of a claim on our civilized selves as anything else.” Steven Rinella

Comment

Working...
            X