Paddington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddington

Is there a new guide for Paddington? I just literally received my student and teacher guides (and downloads, but it now says "OLD" next to my Paddington). However, they happened to still be in my cart and I got a notice that said "can not purchase "Paddington". Is there a new edition? I'm only concerned because we are doing this in a Co-op and the other people have not purchased theirs yet, so I'm concerned they will not match?
    Christine

(2022/2023)
    DD1 8/23/09 -Mix of MP 6/7
    DS2 9/1/11 - Mix of SC 7/8 and SC 9/10 (R&S 5, FFL)
    DD3 2/9/13 -SC 5/6

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, Mix of MP3/4, Mix MP5/6
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, AAR/Storytime Treasures), CLE Math, Mix of MP3/4, MP5 (literature mix of SC 7/8/MP5)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1, MP2

Originally posted by howiecram View Post
    Is there a new guide for Paddington? I just literally received my student and teacher guides (and downloads, but it now says "OLD" next to my Paddington). However, they happened to still be in my cart and I got a notice that said "can not purchase "Paddington". Is there a new edition? I'm only concerned because we are doing this in a Co-op and the other people have not purchased theirs yet, so I'm concerned they will not match?
    Good morning Christine,

No, there is not a new edition of our guides for A Bear Called Paddington. However, the online products corrupted and had to be recreated from scratch. Your cart must have the "old" (i.e., corrupt) versions. If you remove those guides, you can then re-add the uncorrupted ones. Here are links to the student guide and teacher guide. Again, neither the edition nor content changed; rather the digital products were rebuilt.

HTH!

Comment

Ok, great! I have all I need, it just happened to still be in my cart when I noticed the “this product was removed from your cart, etc”.
      Christine

(2022/2023)
      DD1 8/23/09 -Mix of MP 6/7
      DS2 9/1/11 - Mix of SC 7/8 and SC 9/10 (R&S 5, FFL)
      DD3 2/9/13 -SC 5/6

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, Mix of MP3/4, Mix MP5/6
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, AAR/Storytime Treasures), CLE Math, Mix of MP3/4, MP5 (literature mix of SC 7/8/MP5)
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1, MP2

Comment

Working...
      X