doing searches on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing searches on the forum

When doing a search for a topic on the forum, is there a way to search for multiple words in a thread? For instance, if I'm looking for posts on "classical composition," it seems to gives me the results for anything with just the word "classical" in it, which makes it difficult to find the intended result. I'm not looking for anything specific at this point, but it's just a pattern I've noticed when browsing.
    2 boys, 5th and 3rd grade cores
    6 and 3 year old girls in Montessori school

Good luck. Let me know if you find out. I've tried putting stuff in quotes, but it always puts + ____ + ____ + ____, and I get every single word broken up every time, even in Advanced Search.
    Mama to 2

Summer:
    MPK with SC1 Phonics & Math
    SY 20/21
    4A

Comment

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, the search feature on this forum does not support using quotation marks to search phrases. The workarounds I've personally used include limiting my search to thread titles and displaying results by topic instead of by post. Both of these options are available under advanced search. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful!
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

I find the best way to search this, or any, forum is to use Google. For your example just put in the search bar: site:forum.memoriapress.com classical composition

Comment

Originally posted by twinbirches View Post
          I find the best way to search this, or any, forum is to use Google. For your example just put in the search bar: site:forum.memoriapress.com classical composition
          Agreed. And make the Google search this:

site:forum.memoriapress.com +"classical composition"
          2020/2021 - 3rd MP Year
          S - 6, rising 1st Grader @ home and HLN
          D - 4, rising Junior Kindergartener @ home
          S - 3, the master of disasters

Comment

Working...
          X