Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Homeschool Convention - The Woodlands (Houston area)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Homeschool Convention - The Woodlands (Houston area)

Will anyone from MP (and all the parents here locally) be at the homeschool conference in the Houston area at the end of this month?

• Mary
    replied
    Melissa, Catherine, and anyone else considering coming to THSC Woodlands: I will be at THSC with my kids to play in the Historical Conquest tournament and, most importantly, to attend the Hank the Cowdog concert. I have just about everything from every MP core from Jr. K through 9th grade, including newer items like the Spelling I and II supplemental workbooks, the new Easy Reader Classics series, Summer Cursive, and Caesar & Vergil AP Flashcards. I would be very happy to show you anything you'd like to see - just send me a PM with the items or cores you'd like to look at and we can work something out.

Two caveats:

1. My medically fragile oldest daughter has really been outdoing herself the past few months. There is a *chance* I might not be able to attend THSC if she decides to get sick. (Low likelihood, but still have to mention this.)

and

2. It would be best if interested persons could all meet at once to keep me from running back and forth to my room with my poor 7-year-old in tow. She plans to be camped out in front of John Erickson's booth, completely starstruck, for most of the convention. I won't be able to shoehorn my Hank-loving little girl from that booth too many times. :-D

Send me a PM and we'll talk!

Leave a comment:

• CatherineS
    replied
    Originally posted by tanya View Post
    We used to do both conventions every year, but our sales have been really down at those conventions the past few years, so we cut it to one of them. I loved them both, so it's a shame.

Tanya
    I understand. Hope we see y’all next year!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by tanya View Post
    I loved them both, so it's a shame.
    Agreed, especially the Woodlands. What a beautiful location!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    We used to do both conventions every year, but our sales have been really down at those conventions the past few years, so we cut it to one of them. I loved them both, so it's a shame.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• CatherineS
    replied
    Originally posted by MBentley View Post

It was the only reason I was going to go so I may skip it if there isn't even a booth. I was hoping to look over some materials.
    Me too! Does MP alternate years attending Dallas and the Woodlands?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by MBentley View Post

Michael,
    According to the website for the convention, it is showing that there will be a booth for MP at both the Dallas and the Woodlands conventions. Is that a mis-print? https://convention.thsc.org/exhibitors/

It was the only reason I was going to go so I may skip it if there isn't even a booth. I was hoping to look over some materials.
    Yes, it is a misprint. We went to the Woodlands last year, so maybe THSC just made a copy-and-paste error.

Leave a comment:

• MBentley
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Unfortunately, we literally just packed up this afternoon after our second and last convention in Texas: THSC Dallas. (We could only do one THSC this year.) Hopefully you can meet some fellow MP users there though, and I'm sorry we at MP won't get to meet you there in person. One more reason to come to Sodalitas
    Michael,
    According to the website for the convention, it is showing that there will be a booth for MP at both the Dallas and the Woodlands conventions. Is that a mis-print? https://convention.thsc.org/exhibitors/

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Unfortunately, we literally just packed up this afternoon after our second and last convention in Texas: THSC Dallas. (We could only do one THSC this year.) Hopefully you can meet some fellow MP users there though, and I'm sorry we at MP won't get to meet you there in person. One more reason to come to Sodalitas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X