Easy way to tell about new editions, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy way to tell about new editions, etc

As we start to wrap up the year, I'm in full on planning mode for the fall.

I'm gathering non-consumables and making my list for my littles for 2019-20.

Is there an easy peasy way to know what has been updated, and if it was a major change?

Ex: Famous Men of Rome -- the edition I have is from 2006. My Second Grade Enrichment Manual is copyrighted 2013.

Have y'all just made a list and sent it to the sales department? Or is there a spot somewhere that I can check and cross reference?

Basically, I don't want to order things I don't need, and I don't want to order things that will be troublesome when we get started. (things that don't match up, etc)
    Plans for 2021-22

Year 11 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 26 - Small Business owner with 2 locations
    DD2 - 15 - 10th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA/True North Academy/Vita Beata - equestrian
    DS3 - 13 -6A Cottage School - soccer/tennis -dyslexia and dysgraphia
    DS4 - 13 - 6A Cottage School -soccer -auditory processing disorder
    DD5 - 9 - 4A, Cottage School/MPOA -equestrian
    DS6 - 7 - MPK - first time at the Cottage School this fall!

Dianna,

There isn't a formal list for things we've edited, but I can tell you that Famous Men of Rome text has not changed. We are on the Second Edition study guide, so when you order your student, if you have a First Edition teacher, you will want to upgrade it. And we did change the Second Grade Enrichment Manual in the last couple of years to take the Music out and move it to the Music Enrichment Guide. So if your Enrichment Manual still has music lessons in it, you will be fine. Or you can replace it, but then you will need the Music Enrichment Guide. Is that convoluted enough?

Since you are going to be in Cincy, you should take pictures of books you are concerned about, and we will look at them in our booth! How's that for personal service?

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Dianna,

There isn't a formal list for things we've edited, but I can tell you that Famous Men of Rome text has not changed. We are on the Second Edition study guide, so when you order your student, if you have a First Edition teacher, you will want to upgrade it. And we did change the Second Grade Enrichment Manual in the last couple of years to take the Music out and move it to the Music Enrichment Guide. So if your Enrichment Manual still has music lessons in it, you will be fine. Or you can replace it, but then you will need the Music Enrichment Guide. Is that convoluted enough?

Since you are going to be in Cincy, you should take pictures of books you are concerned about, and we will look at them in our booth! How's that for personal service?

Tanya
      Ah! That sounds perfect. I'll make my list.

I am SO excited for next week. I'm like a kid in a candy store.
      Plans for 2021-22

Year 11 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 26 - Small Business owner with 2 locations
      DD2 - 15 - 10th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA/True North Academy/Vita Beata - equestrian
      DS3 - 13 -6A Cottage School - soccer/tennis -dyslexia and dysgraphia
      DS4 - 13 - 6A Cottage School -soccer -auditory processing disorder
      DD5 - 9 - 4A, Cottage School/MPOA -equestrian
      DS6 - 7 - MPK - first time at the Cottage School this fall!

Comment

Working...
      X