Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloadable Teacher Keys for geography (especially Geography III)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable Teacher Keys for geography (especially Geography III)?

I rang about this, and the kind MP folks pointed me toward part of what I want and at least I know what to ask for now!

I am wondering if there are downloadable Teacher Keys for the geography programs? I found a downloadable Teacher Key for Geography III Units 6-8, and that is very helpful to me because I can use the labeled maps to make Anki flashcards for my child to review and study. If there were downloadable Teacher Keys for all the units it would be incredibly helpful.

I did find the "reproducible map" download, which has been so valuable for our "fill in the map" practices, but not a download with all the labeled maps. Just thought I'd ask if there is one!

• serendipitous journey
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post

Good afternoon Ana,

When we recently reprinted the Geography III teacher key, an error occurred that resulted in the pages with the key for the Units 6-8 tests being printed out of order. Therefore, we added a free download of those pages in the correct order. We are also including a paper insert of the pages with every shipment of the teacher key. Unfortunately, because the keys are not meant to be reproducible, we have no plans to make PDFs of any other keys and we will remove the download of this key once we've sold all remaining physical copies with this error.
    Michael, thank you so much for explaining this. Now I think I understand what the MP representative was saying. I won't reproduce any of the teacher key materials for flashcards then, but will just use them for checking our work.

thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by serendipitous journey View Post
    I rang about this, and the kind MP folks pointed me toward part of what I want and at least I know what to ask for now!

I am wondering if there are downloadable Teacher Keys for the geography programs? I found a downloadable Teacher Key for Geography III Units 6-8, and that is very helpful to me because I can use the labeled maps to make Anki flashcards for my child to review and study. If there were downloadable Teacher Keys for all the units it would be incredibly helpful.

I did find the "reproducible map" download, which has been so valuable for our "fill in the map" practices, but not a download with all the labeled maps. Just thought I'd ask if there is one!
    Good afternoon Ana,

When we recently reprinted the Geography III teacher key, an error occurred that resulted in the pages with the key for the Units 6-8 tests being printed out of order. Therefore, we added a free download of those pages in the correct order. We are also including a paper insert of the pages with every shipment of the teacher key. Unfortunately, because the keys are not meant to be reproducible, we have no plans to make PDFs of any other keys and we will remove the download of this key once we've sold all remaining physical copies with this error.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X