FFL & GR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFL & GR2

Are the lessons in FFL tied to specific lessons in GR2? I know they work together, but i mean is there specific correlations. My 5th grader started GR at the beginning of the year so is almost finished but we are only on Lesson 8 in FFL. Should we go back through GR2 & review until we get through FFL, or move on in Grammar?

Originally posted by sabrina_cody View Post
    Are the lessons in FFL tied to specific lessons in GR2? I know they work together, but i mean is there specific correlations. My 5th grader started GR at the beginning of the year so is almost finished but we are only on Lesson 8 in FFL. Should we go back through GR2 & review until we get through FFL, or move on in Grammar?
    Good afternoon,

No, the lessons in the Latin Forms Series do not tie to specific English Grammar Recitation lessons, so you could move ahead to EGR 3 if you'd like. That being said, you may want to use the completion of EGR 2 to take a break from EGR and focus on FFL, especially since the latter will provide additional instruction in and reinforcement of grammar.

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X