Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything new for K to order to reach my order minimum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything new for K to order to reach my order minimum?

I am $2.30 from free shipping. I am ordering the new flashcards for English Grammar & Latin Grammar for my oldest and a couple of other things. I didn't receive the latest Classical Teacher for some reasons, so I don't have anywhere to refer to for the latest and greatest. I would love to find something to top off the order that would be helpful for my K student/son, but we have the full core and enrichments so...any suggestions? I looked through the SC materials, but nothing jumped out at me. What I would love is to order something very hands on--something full of dot-to-dots and scissor activities or the like. He loves those!
    Michaela
    Daughter: Age 11 MP 6A (MPOA for TFL, 6th grade math, and composition)
    Son: Age 6 1st Grade MP Traditional Spelling, Literature, Math, and Handwriting
    for 2019/2020 school year

How about this: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...cissors-books/
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
    DS18: Almost done!
    DS17: MP, MPOA
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD9: SC3
    DD6: MPK

Comment

Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
      My almost K loves the scissors book, so that is a great way to go. How about something for you instead from the Educational resources page (https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...nal-resources/). One of the MP booklets, or if you want to splurge The Defense of Latin and Ckassical Education?
      Beorn
      Last edited by Beorn; 03-27-2019, 04:07 PM.
      21/22 - 4th MP Year, Dad & Quadrivium Teacher
      S - 7, 2nd MP @ HLN & Home
      D - 5, K MP @ HLN & Home
      S - 4, Jr K MP @ Home

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicalFamily View Post
        I didn't receive the latest Classical Teacher for some reasons, so I don't have anywhere to refer to for the latest and greatest.
        Good morning,

FYI, the new catalog actually won't be arriving until the end of this week/the beginning of next week, so it may still be coming. Since free shipping ends this Saturday, here's a PDF of the table of contents so you can see the list of new products in the Spring 2019 issue.

HTH!
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you all for your help! I ended up more than meeting the $75 free shipping minimum as a result.
          Michaela
          Daughter: Age 11 MP 6A (MPOA for TFL, 6th grade math, and composition)
          Son: Age 6 1st Grade MP Traditional Spelling, Literature, Math, and Handwriting
          for 2019/2020 school year

Comment

Working...
          X