X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheryl in CA
    started a topic Divine Comedy DVD?

Divine Comedy DVD?

Is there any update on the Divine Comedy DVD? I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks :-)

• Cheryl in CA
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Good afternoon,

Cheryl, I'm still working on getting an answer to your questions. With several people out of the office, it may not be until next week that we can respond. My apologies for the delay!
    Thank you :-)

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Good afternoon,

Jessica, the instructor is Kyle Janke.

Cheryl, I'm still working on getting an answer to your questions. With several people out of the office, it may not be until next week that we can respond. My apologies for the delay!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

Good afternoon Cheryl,

The streaming videos are already available and linked below! We are currently still researching whether or not a physical release is feasible. The DVD format would require a cost-prohibitive 15-20 discs, but there are alternatives we're exploring.

HTH!
    Who is the instructor on this set? I didn't read the entire thread... Apologies if it's mentioned there.

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl in CA
    replied
    PS, if there is absolutely no way for DVD's to be released, would you consider also making the streaming videos available permanently (for a price comparable to a DVD set) in addition to the 13 month subscription? I have one other resource that is only available in streaming, but it's not limited only to 13 months and the lessons can be downloaded, which makes them easier for us to use because I can burn them onto a DVD.
    Last edited by Cheryl in CA; 05-24-2019, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl in CA
    replied

Good afternoon Cheryl,

The streaming videos are already available and linked below! We are currently still researching whether or not a physical release is feasible. The DVD format would require a cost-prohibitive 15-20 discs, but there are alternatives we're exploring.

HTH!
    Hi Michael,

I know the streaming videos are available, but I would much rather have the DVD's as streaming is not a good fit for us. Do you know when you will know if physical DVD's will be available?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    Is there an update on the DVD? We begin school the first week of July, so I'm getting a bit nervous.
    Good afternoon Cheryl,

HTH!
    Upon the literary foundation of the West, laid by the hands of Homer and Virgil, sits a cathedral. That cathedral is Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy. One of

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl in CA
    replied
    Is there an update on the DVD? We begin school the first week of July, so I'm getting a bit nervous.

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl in CA
    replied
    Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    Is there any update on the Divine Comedy DVD? I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks :-)
    We've had some difficulty with the formatting but we are making progress! Give us a few more months and the videos should be ready.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X