Latin Grammar Questions flashcards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latin Grammar Questions flashcards

I noticed the Latin Recitation flashcards set on the website. Do these include the Rapid-Fire Grammar Drill questions in the back of the workbooks? If not, is there any plan to make a flashcards set for these?

Thanks!
    Amanda
    Mama to three crazy boys - 6A, 5A, 1

"Non nisi te, Domine. Non nisi te" - St. Thomas Aquinas

Originally posted by Nerdmom View Post
    I noticed the Latin Recitation flashcards set on the website. Do these include the Rapid-Fire Grammar Drill questions in the back of the workbooks? If not, is there any plan to make a flashcards set for these?

Thanks!
    Good morning,

The Latin Grammar Recitation flashcards only cover the grammar forms as these alone were just over 300 cards. That being said, we can certainly add "Latin Grammar Questions" flashcards to the wish list

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thanks, Michael! I'd certainly buy them, and advise my students to buy them also. The grammar questions seem to be the weakest point of my kids' review.
      Amanda
      Mama to three crazy boys - 6A, 5A, 1

"Non nisi te, Domine. Non nisi te" - St. Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I would buy them too. In the meantime, I just made this booklet last night to make Grammar Questions easier to lead. I can tuck it in my TM without needing to tote multiple books.

I simply copied each Grammar Question page from the TM and then folded them into a card so that the printed sides were on the outside of the “card”. This allowed me to mimic double-sided pages for my booklet without having to mess with copier settings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	109356
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	2 Size:	75.6 KB ID:	109358
        Jennifer
        Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2019-2020 Plans:

DS16
        MP10 Lit, MP-Holt Biology, Light to the Nations II, Spanish
        MPOA: Algebra I, High School Comp II

DS15
        As above, plus:
        MP Greek Tragedies; no Spanish
        MPOA: Fourth Form Latin

DS12: 7M subbing Sea to Shining Sea for American history

DS11: Simply Classical Level 4

DD9: 3A, with First Form Latin (long story!)

DD7/8: Simply Classical Level 3

DD 4/5: Simply Classical Level C (NT using SC for two-year PreK due to January birthday)

Comment

Jen,
          That's excellent! For anyone in First Form I have Grammar Qs in three sets in my FF Quizlet Folder. My username is "pickangrin."
          Festina lentē,
          Jessica P

SY2019-2020 · 8th MP Year
          @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
          S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
          D · 8th
          D · 5th
          S · 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Working...
          X