Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGR 1 - Updates

Hi all!

I'm looking at my new EGR1 (student) and old EGR1 (teacher) and they do not match! I'm assuming there was an update that I missed? I'm looking at page 43, practice A on the teacher's guide and it says to replace words with the appropriate pronoun but the student guide says to replace them with 1,2,and 3rd person?

Thanks
    MG
    ***4A and 7A cores for 2019-2020***

Re: EGR 1 - Updates

Originally posted by MG_ View Post
    Hi all!

I'm looking at my new EGR1 (student) and old EGR1 (teacher) and they do not match! I'm assuming there was an update that I missed? I'm looking at page 43, practice A on the teacher's guide and it says to replace words with the appropriate pronoun but the student guide says to replace them with 1,2,and 3rd person?

Thanks
    MG
    Good afternoon,

A couple of years ago we switched Lesson 13's Practice A with Lesson 12's. No content within each practice changed. We made this switch because Lesson 12's Practice A is much easier after Grammar Questions #17-18 have been taught. Sorry for the confusion!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: EGR 1 - Updates

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Good afternoon,

A couple of years ago we switched Lesson 13's Practice A with Lesson 12's. No content within each practice changed. We made this switch because Lesson 12's Practice A is much easier after Grammar Questions #17-18 have been taught. Sorry for the confusion!
      Ok, thanks for the explanation.
      ***4A and 7A cores for 2019-2020***

Comment

Working...
      X