NLE Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NLE Questions

I'm trying to purchase the online NLE testing and have a few questions.

1. Does purchasing the online test also register your student?
    2. Do I put myself as the teacher? My daughter is in an MPOA class, so would I put her MPOA teacher as the teacher even though she won't play any role in the NLE?
    3. Where it says to put the name of the person to mail the exam to (not sure why that is on there if I'm ordering the online test), it says that it can't be the teacher. If I can put my daughter's MPOA teacher for the teacher, then I can put me there. But, what if I was homeschooling it on my own and was the teacher, administrator, and person the test was being shipped to?

Thanks!
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
    ds 23, graduated
    dd 15, 9th Grade
    dd 12, 6th Grade
    ds 10, 4nd Grade

I ended up calling. In case it helps anyone:

1. Purchasing the online test registers the student.
    2. They said I could put the MPOA instructor as the teacher.
    3. In the spot to mail it to, I could put my husband if I had put my name for the instructor (if I still homeschooled it myself).

I also found out that a postcard with the login information will be sent. It is sent to the teacher at my address. Had I known that, I would have used my name for the teacher (not sure it will be delivered to me with a different person's name on it). They made a note on our application and will scan and email me a copy of the card in case it doesn't make it to me.

My daughter has vision issues, and I found out that she can have additional time if needed because of her vision. Her issues are pretty severe, so I don't know what threshold you need to meet to qualify. If you suspect your child could qualify, just give them a call.

The lady was very nice and super helpful :-) I don't normally like calling, but I'm glad I did!
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
    ds 23, graduated
    dd 15, 9th Grade
    dd 12, 6th Grade
    ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Working...
    X