Help with new forum format?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melaneesa View Post

I haven't gotten any email notifications since the format change.
    Oh, I got an e-mail right after this ^ post was posted. Yay! Maybe it is fixed.
    --Amanda

DD #1 - Second Grade Core
    DD #2 - Jr. K

Comment

Ha! I just got one for your post. :-)
      Melanie
      2018-2019 ~ 5th MP year; 10th year homeschooling
      using most of 9th, 7th, and 4th grade cores

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

No problem. Thanks for clarifying!

Thanks for the report. May I ask if you are also receiving regular notifications?
        Haven't received any notifications today for the responses between my post last night and now.
        Married to DH for 13 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS10- Simply Classical 4 / Grade 3 Classic Core,
        DD8- Grade 2 Classic Core,
        DD 6- Classic Core Kindergarten

Comment

I haven't gotten any email notifications since the format change.
          I just got an email notification of this post. Yay!
          Married to DH for 13 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS10- Simply Classical 4 / Grade 3 Classic Core,
          DD8- Grade 2 Classic Core,
          DD 6- Classic Core Kindergarten

Comment

Good afternoon everyone,

I just wanted to check back in and see if anyone is still having issues with the new forum. Are notifications arriving in a timely fashion now? Anything still broken? (Well, anything besides the apostrophes and quotation marks; we're still working on that issue! )
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

This may just be a problem with my phone, but when I go back into text to edit (which I have to do a lot) I'm sometimes having words shift and change on me as I type. Am I the only one experiencing this?
              Festina lentē,
              Jessica P

2018-2019 · 7th MP Year, 9th Homeschooling
              Interweaving home, cottage school, & MPOA
              DS · MPOA Henle 2, 9A -- DD · 7A -- DD · 4A -- DS · 1st

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School
              www.nashvillelatinschool.com

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
                This may just be a problem with my phone, but when I go back into text to edit (which I have to do a lot) I'm sometimes having words shift and change on me as I type. Am I the only one experiencing this?
                No I have the same trouble when I’’m on my phone. I have also had a word appear twice even if I only typed it once.
                Last edited by VAmom; 01-22-2019, 03:32 PM. Reason: I forgot an apostrophe.
                Heidi

2018-19
                dd- 3m
                ds- SC 1
                dd- SC B

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
                  Originally posted by VAmom View Post

No I have the same trouble when I'm on my phone. I have also had a word appear twice even if I only typed it once.
                  Thank you both for the reports. We did some research and it looks like this issue is actually connected with the apostrophe and quotation mark issue. We believe we are close to a solution and will try to release it as soon as possible.
                  Michael
                  Memoria Press

Comment

Just found something else this morning. I was trying to answer a post with a recommendation for a Sodalitas video. From the main page of the new website, I had no idea of how to find them. I was able to search and find them, but that's because I knew they had to be there somewhere. Maybe a link in a drop down would be good? Virtual suggestion box, coming at you!

AMDG,
                    Sarah
                    2018-2019
                    DD 18 - 12th || DS 15 - 10th || DD 13 - 8th || DD 11 - 6th || DD 9 - 4th
                    DD 7 - 1st || DD 5 - mix of 1st & JrK || +DS, 2-21-16+ || DS 14 months

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Good afternoon everyone,

I just wanted to check back in and see if anyone is still having issues with the new forum. Are notifications arriving in a timely fashion now? Anything still broken? (Well, anything besides the apostrophes and quotation marks; we're still working on that issue! )
                      I am not getting notifications. Earlier in this thread, I said that I wasn't -- and then I got one --- and I don't think I've gotten any since.
                      Melanie
                      2018-2019 ~ 5th MP year; 10th year homeschooling
                      using most of 9th, 7th, and 4th grade cores

Comment

ETA: Nevermind! I answered my own question.
                        Cathy aka The Attached Mama
                        2018-2019
                        DS 12, 6th Grade---MP 5M, IEW, Spelling Plus, AOPS Pre-Algebra, MathCounts, Kolbe Physical Science, Speech Team
                        DD 10, 5th Grade---MP 4M, IEW, Latina Christiana (two-year pace), Spelling Plus, AOPS Pre-Algebra, MathCounts, Elemental Biology II, Speech Team
                        DS 4 (almost 5)--MP Junior kindergarten, Myself and Others, "I See Sam" Readers, Singapore/Rightstart Math
                        (Now we will watch as I start subtracting subjects off my signature. ha!)

Comment

Originally posted by KF2000 View Post
                          Just found something else this morning. I was trying to answer a post with a recommendation for a Sodalitas video. From the main page of the new website, I had no idea of how to find them. I was able to search and find them, but that's because I knew they had to be there somewhere. Maybe a link in a drop down would be good? Virtual suggestion box, coming at you!

AMDG,
                          Sarah
                          I'll pass along the suggestion to our web team. Thanks!
                          Michael
                          Memoria Press

Comment

I am not getting notifications. Earlier in this thread, I said that I wasn't -- and then I got one --- and I don't think I've gotten any since.
                            Argh, I'm so sorry! We are releasing an update this coming Friday afternoon that should address this issue as well as the apostrophe/quotation marks and autocorrect issues.

Once again, thank you all for your patience!
                            Michael
                            Memoria Press

Comment

Good afternoon everyone,

We made a major update to the forum this afternoon that we hope has fixed all of the issues from apostrophes to hyperlinks If anyone continues to experience problems, please let us know.

Have a wonderful weekend!
                              Michael
                              Memoria Press

Comment

When I type and then go back to try to make corrections, it often makes a mess of things. Maybe it's my phone or keyboard? I'll keep fiddling with it and report any weirdness. I'm on a Note 9 with a Google keyboard. Maybe it's my punishment for loving my Android. The Apple Furies are against me.
                                Festina lentē,
                                Jessica P

2018-2019 · 7th MP Year, 9th Homeschooling
                                Interweaving home, cottage school, & MPOA
                                DS · MPOA Henle 2, 9A -- DD · 7A -- DD · 4A -- DS · 1st

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School
                                www.nashvillelatinschool.com

Comment

Working...
                                X