Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dictionaries for Literature and Classical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve
    replied
    Tanya, is it possible to include vocabulary from the books like My Side of the Mountain that aren't included in a core in the new dictionary that you are creating?

Leave a comment:

• Eve
    replied
    Did anyone happen to create a PDF dictionary for The Moffats?

Leave a comment:

• Floridamom
    replied
    Is the Grammar School dictionary still in the works?

Leave a comment:

• RunnerJoy
    replied
    It looks like the original post in this thread for the 5A/6M Literature and Classical Dictionary was deleted. I've looked elsewhere and cannot find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• The Autumn Oak
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• RunnerJoy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Autumn Oak View Post
    I saw mentioned a couple of times that people found a dictionary for FMOG...Where did you find this?...I can't find it ????
    It’s in this thread. ????

https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...-men-of-greece

Leave a comment:

• The Autumn Oak
    replied
    I saw mentioned a couple of times that people found a dictionary for FMOG...Where did you find this?...I can't find it ????

Leave a comment:

• ShaunaN
    replied
    3Blessings Thank you for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• 3Blessings
    replied
    Originally posted by RunnerJoy View Post
    I did finish the 7th Grade Literature Dictionary, but failed to share it. Now that I'm prepping for the new year, I remembered.

[ATTACH]n114802[/ATTACH]

Can someone find or post the FMOR dictionary? It seems to be missing from the original thread I found it in. Thanks!

Here is the FMOR dictionary I have. It is tied to the vocab from 5M literature.

4A_5M_Dictionary_Lit_Rome_Mine (1) (1).pdf

Leave a comment:

• RunnerJoy
    replied
    I did finish the 7th Grade Literature Dictionary, but failed to share it. Now that I'm prepping for the new year, I remembered.

7th Literature Dictionary .pdf

Can someone find or post the FMOR dictionary? It seems to be missing from the original thread I found it in. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigma
    Yay! No release date then?
    Not yet; sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigma
    Any word on when this lovely book is available or did I miss it on the new site?
    You didn't miss it; it's still in progress!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Here's a new question for you as I look through the new Grammar School Literature Dictionary. For the 2nd grade one, we used the words just as they were in the literature guides since they were for young students. So we used past tense, adverbs with "ly," etc. But for grammar school, would you want to see the words in a dictionary form? So if the word is "balancing," we would show "balance, -ed, -ing"? Do you want part of speech denoted? Anything else I haven't thought about?

I thought I'd go to the people who will be using it before publishing something that isn't helpful to you!

Thanks for any input!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• RunnerJoy
    replied
    Re: Dictionaries for Literature and Classical?

Originally posted by fraz View Post
    Any chance someone could link to the Greek Myths dictionary? I've searched to no avail... but am also way too tired today, so apologies if I overlooked it
    Here you go! It's in the 4th post.

https://forum.memoriapress.com/showt...ths+dictionary

Leave a comment:

• fraz
    replied
    Re: Dictionaries for Literature and Classical?

Originally posted by RunnerJoy View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has put together a dictionary for FMMA, King Arthur etc, Trojan War etc? I found Greek Myths, FMOR, Lassie etc, Farmer Boy etc. Thank you to the friends who put those together and shared them! They are a huge help in streamlining work. <3
    Any chance someone could link to the Greek Myths dictionary? I've searched to no avail... but am also way too tired today, so apologies if I overlooked it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X