Greek Alphabet Flashcards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greek Alphabet Flashcards

I've been browsing around for Greek Alphabet cards because I thought they'd be helpful for drills and review. Has anyone found a set they love?

Thanks for any input!
    Tracy
    My boys: JR, Riley, and Jack
    MP rising 6A, 5A, and MPK

Re: Greek Alphabet Flashcards

Originally posted by GeorgiaMom View Post
    I've been browsing around for Greek Alphabet cards because I thought they'd be helpful for drills and review. Has anyone found a set they love?

Thanks for any input!
    The Elementary Greek 1 flashcards include the alphabet. They've worked fine for us.
    Amanda
    Mama to three crazy boys - 6A, 5A, 1

"Non nisi te, Domine. Non nisi te" - St. Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by Nerdmom View Post
      The Elementary Greek 1 flashcards include the alphabet. They've worked fine for us.
      Aha! I didnt realize that you could purchase the flashcards from that set without purchasing the whole set. Perfect.

Thank you!!!
      Tracy

Comment

Aha! I didnt realize that you could purchase the flashcards from that set without purchasing the whole set. Perfect.

Thank you!!!
        I think Amanda is saying that she uses EG 1 and likes the alphabet cards it includes. Unfortunately, do not sell those 24 cards separately.
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I think Amanda is saying that she uses EG 1 and likes the alphabet cards it includes. Unfortunately, do not sell those 24 cards separately.
          Thanks for clarifying Michael! I don't mind having cards that I may not use just to get the alphabet cards it contains. Alphabet cards alone on Amazon are almost twice as much as the EG1 set! I didn't realize that you could purchase the set of flashcards for it without buying the whole set of books as well.
          Tracy

Comment

I didn't realize that you could purchase the set of flashcards for it without buying the whole set of books as well.
            Oh, yes! We try to sell everything separately as well as in sets.
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
            X