• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Re: Horatius suggestion

Originally posted by hermione310 View Post
    Hi there!

I realize you're up to your eyeballs producing all of these MP products we so eagerly devour -- just a quick suggestion to toss in the hopper for you to consider down the line.

We're working through the Horatius at the Bridge Study Guide. Great stuff. I would love it if the answers in the back were available as a PDF download. I plan to photocopy them so I can have them in hand as my daughter completes the workbook -- it would be great to have them easily printable for folks using it in the future.

Thanks!
    hermione310,

Please see the ETA I just added to my previous answer. I think you'll like it

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Re: Horatius suggestion

Originally posted by hermione310 View Post
    Hi there!

I realize you're up to your eyeballs producing all of these MP products we so eagerly devour -- just a quick suggestion to toss in the hopper for you to consider down the line.

We're working through the Horatius at the Bridge Study Guide. Great stuff. I would love it if the answers in the back were available as a PDF download. I plan to photocopy them so I can have them in hand as my daughter completes the workbook -- it would be great to have them easily printable for folks using it in the future.

Thanks!
    Good morning,

We are up to our eyeballs, hence this delayed response. (Mea culpa!) Thank you for the suggestion; we'll see what we can do!

ETA: Never mind, it turns out we have already made the PDF you requested and added it as a download on all future purchases. For those who have already purchased Horatius at the Bridge and would like the download, simply email [email protected] with your order number and we will retroactively add the download.
    Last edited by Michael; 08-14-2018, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hermione310
    started a topic Horatius suggestion

Horatius suggestion

Hi there!

Thanks!
Working...
X