What new goodies am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What new goodies am I missing?

I'm putting together what is hopefully my final 2018 order and wanted to hear about any new little goodies I may have overlooked. I just found the English Grammar Recitation Flashcards! Hooray!

I am specifically looking for things that have been published in the last year or so to make things easier to do at home. I have cores K-9A so the basics are covered.
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

2020-2021
    11th year HSing · 9th year MP
    @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
    11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Re: What new goodies am I missing?

Following this!! I need to make an order to get a calendar! I should just wait and place my final odds and ends order right before school so I can always get one, I love having it up in the classroom. I never learn though!

I ordered the EGR cards as soon as I saw someone on the forum talking about them. I was so glad MP had done the work for me, because I was already thinking I needed a better way to review EGR. I think I am going to go ahead and get the poetry anthology. Poetry for the Grammar Stage I don't know how new this is, but right now all of our poems are in the kids workbooks, so it will be nice to have everything together to read and review.
    Last edited by 3Blessings; 08-06-2018, 07:26 AM.
    ~Michelle

DD 12 (MP 7)
    DS 9 (Gap Year)
    DS 4 - Preschool
    DD 2 - Board Books and Chaos

Comment

Good morning all,

At the bottom of the Table of Contents in The Classical Teacher, there is a list of what's new. We also put a "new" sticker on those products wherever they appear in the catalog. We purposefully keep these stickers for quite a while so new customers (and current "irregular readers" ) will see them. If anyone doesn't have the current issue (Late Summer 2018), you can request a free physical copy and view the digital version by clicking here.

We also regularly announce new products on Facebook and Instagram and via our eNewsletter. These are great places to see what's been released since our last issue of The Classical Teacher.

HTH!
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Perfect! Off to go scour the table of contents!
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

2020-2021
        11th year HSing · 9th year MP
        @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
        11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Any idea on when the Latin recitation flashcards will be ready for order?
          Dorinda

For 2020-2021
          DD 17-12th with MPOA(Classical Studies 3), CLRC (Latin 6, Greek 5), Thinkwell (Calculus and Chemistry), Vita Beata (Divine Comedy), American History
          DS 15-9th with Lukeion(Latin 1 and Greek 1), Vita Beata (9th Literature)
          DS 12-7th with Right Start Level H online class, Vita Beata (6th Literature)
          DS 6 - 2nd blazing our own trail with Right Start D and a mix of MP materials

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
            We're hoping to release them in late fall.
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
              Originally posted by Michael View Post
              We're hoping to release them in late fall.
              Is this for Latin grammar recitation? (I am totally hoping it is)
              Ana, mama to
              ds A, 14 yo
              ds N, 9 yo

Comment

Originally posted by serendipitous journey View Post
                Is this for Latin grammar recitation? (I am totally hoping it is)
                I think so? It's the ones mentioned in this thread.
                Michael
                Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  I think so? It's the ones mentioned in this thread.
                  Oh yes, that's it. Thank y'all for this: it will be enormously helpful.
                  Ana, mama to
                  ds A, 14 yo
                  ds N, 9 yo

Comment

Working...
                  X