Core Skills in lesson plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Core Skills in lesson plans

My 8th grader is not all over the place and doesn't really fit in a curriculum guide so I'll be buying individual lesson plans. Does the Core Skills 8 coincide with English Grammar Recitation 5? Is it included in that lesson plan?
    Courtney
    Mom to 5 boys-14,13,10,8,5 and the girls- 3 and 1

Re: Core Skills in lesson plans

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    My 8th grader is not all over the place and doesn't really fit in a curriculum guide so I'll be buying individual lesson plans. Does the Core Skills 8 coincide with English Grammar Recitation 5? Is it included in that lesson plan?
    CSLA is a little confusing! We assign the book that matches the student's grade (e.g., CSLA 8 in 8th grade). We then schedule the pages within CSLA so they coincide with the EGR level in that grade (e.g., CSLA 8 with EGR V in our standard 8th grade package, but CSLA 7 with EGR V in our accelerated 7th Grade package). Because the grade determines the appropriate CSLA book, not EGR, we do not schedule CSLA in the individual EGR lesson plans on the website. However, we can provide an individual EGR/CLSA combination plan as long as that combination already exists in our packages. For example, CSLA 8/EGR V, CSLA 7/EGR V, and CSLA 7/EGR IV all exist, but CSLA 8/EGR I-IV and CSLA 7/EGR I-III do not. See how confusing this is!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: Core Skills in lesson plans

Ok thanks that makes sense. I will ask when I call in my order.
      Courtney
      Mom to 5 boys-14,13,10,8,5 and the girls- 3 and 1

Comment

Working...
      X