recitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recitation

My rising fifth grader is using 4NU this year subbing in Geography I for States and Capitals, as he did those last year. I realized tonight that my recitation, obviously, includes States and Capitals and not any Geography questions. How are the recitation questions done for that subject? TIA
    Jennifer

2018-2019
    R- DS, 10, 4NU

Re: recitation

Originally posted by Floridamom View Post
    My rising fifth grader is using 4NU this year subbing in Geography I for States and Capitals, as he did those last year. I realized tonight that my recitation, obviously, includes States and Capitals and not any Geography questions. How are the recitation questions done for that subject? TIA
    My son will being doing geography 1 this year. Starting in week three they ask What is the capital of ____? for the two countries learned the previous week. Unlike states and capitals it doesn’t ask for spelling in the recitation, but I might add it. Just cross out or treat as review the states and capitals questions.

That year I tried the review box in the curriculum guide appendix (as a binder). I liked it, but you would have to pick which you prefer. Don’t try to do both recitation and the review box.
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Re: recitation

I suspected it was something like that. Thanks!
      Jennifer

2018-2019
      R- DS, 10, 4NU

Comment

Working...
      X