OT: MP Tumbler for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: MP Tumbler for sale?

Forsooth! I forgot to order one of the clear MP Tumblers at the conference. Are there any plans to sell them on the website?

I was too busy talking to even place an order last week; too many wonderful people to visit with!
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

SY2019-2020 · 8th MP Year
    @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
    S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
    D · 8th
    D · 5th
    S · 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Re: OT: MP Tumbler for sale?

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    Forsooth! I forgot to order one of the clear MP Tumblers at the conference. Are there any plans to sell them on the website?

I was too busy talking to even place an order last week; too many wonderful people to visit with!
    Jessica,

You are the first person I've read, other than Shakespeare, to begin a sentence with forsooth! Thanks for making me smile today.

Blessings,
    Michelle T

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post

Verily, we are still unpacking Once we have an accurate count of our remaining inventory we'll announce their sale on the forum first.
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Good afternoon, everyone!

The MP tumblers have been unpacked and counted. We have a limited quantity available for sale, but we wanted to give the MP Forum first dibs.

These tumblers are first come first serve. We will sell them until they are gone. Don't delay!

Comment

Hark! What sound doth cross mine ears? It's the sound of the most responsive customer service team ever!

Michelle, If you can't nerd joke around here, where can you do it? Michael even played along.
          Festina lentē,
          Jessica P

@ Home, HLN, & MPOA
          S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
          D · 8th
          D · 5th
          S · 2nd

Comment

Just recently my kiddos were complaining that I wouldn’t let them have drinks at the school table. I cannot bear the thought of something getting spilled on books, but to a 6 year-old the 25m walk to the kitchen is a huge burden. Enter MP to save the day with cups that have lids! I ordered one for every member of the family!
            "Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." - W.B. Yeats

Educating with MP from Day One!
            Currently using 2nd, K, and SC1

Comment

Originally posted by marge View Post
              Just recently my kiddos were complaining that I wouldn’t let them have drinks at the school table. I cannot bear the thought of something getting spilled on books
              This just happened here (as I was unloading a package from MP). Luckily the water spilled on the other side of the table, so our new books were spared. We now have this rule too.

FYI: SWO books do not do well with spilled water! They absorb it like a sponge.
              Holly,
              mom to:
              DD 16 & DS 13--8M
              DD 11 & DD 8--3A
              DS 4--jr. K

Comment

Our Algebra 1 book got christened with coffee last year. Sorry kids #2-4.
                Festina lentē,
                Jessica P

@ Home, HLN, & MPOA
                S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
                D · 8th
                D · 5th
                S · 2nd

Comment

Working...
                X