Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes to Fifth Grade Accelerated Curriculum Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes to Fifth Grade Accelerated Curriculum Manual?

Have there been any changes between the older 5th Grade Accelerated Curriculum Manual and the one with the pretty green cover that says available in August?

Thanks!

Re: Changes to Fifth Grade Accelerated Curriculum Manual?

Originally posted by MistyMorning View Post
    Have there been any changes between the older 5th Grade Accelerated Curriculum Manual and the one with the pretty green cover that says available in August?

Thanks!
    Hmm, this sounds like a glitch on our website; we are not planning any changes to this CM in August. Would you email the webpage on which you are seeing the notice about August to [email protected]? I'd be happy to pass it along to the person who handles our website!

Comment

Ok, this is embarrassing! I just went back and added it to my cart, and, sure enough, there it is! I was looking at a bunch of items yesterday in preparation for the coming year. I must have mixed it up with something else! I'm so sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by MistyMorning View Post
        Ok, this is embarrassing! I just went back and added it to my cart, and, sure enough, there it is! I was looking at a bunch of items yesterday in preparation for the coming year. I must have mixed it up with something else! I'm so sorry for the trouble!
        No problem! Our website can be a little glitchy sometimes, so you may very well have seen "available in August."

Comment

Working...
        X