Enrichment guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enrichment guides?

Quick question- what book sets do the K-2nd enrichment guides use? Thanks!
    Bean. Long time MP user.

DD- 9th grade aerospace enthusiast. Using a mix of dual credit, online and classical materials for 2019-2020.

Re: Enrichment guides?

Originally posted by bean View Post
    Quick question- what book sets do the K-2nd enrichment guides use? Thanks!
    bean, is this what you want? It has all the sets linked.
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 13yo
    ds N, 8yo

Comment

Maybe. Are those the books that line up with these: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...en-enrichment/
      Bean. Long time MP user.

DD- 9th grade aerospace enthusiast. Using a mix of dual credit, online and classical materials for 2019-2020.

Comment

Maybe. Are those the books that line up with these: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...en-enrichment/
        It looks like, in addition to the enrichment & science sets linked above, you would want the read-aloud set for each grade, and also the art cards to have everything on hand for the guides. Both can be found here.
        Ana, mama to
        ds A, 13yo
        ds N, 8yo

Comment

Wow. Those guides cover a lot of material if that's the case.

I'm developing an elementary story time for the library for this fall (stories + related activity). I am considering using these as one of my resources. I'm not sure if I would add in the music, but maybe the art. I think I will have K-2nd group of mostly homeschoolers. Hmm... maybe begin with the Kindergarten guide?
          Bean. Long time MP user.

Comment

Wow. Those guides cover a lot of material if that's the case.

I'm developing an elementary story time for the library for this fall (stories + related activity). I am considering using these as one of my resources. I'm not sure if I would add in the music, but maybe the art. I think I will have K-2nd group of mostly homeschoolers. Hmm... maybe begin with the Kindergarten guide?
            As Ana noted, the K-2 Enrichment Guides include material for the (regular) Read-Aloud Sets, the Science & Enrichment Sets, the Art Cards, and poems from Animals, Animals and A Child's Book of Poems. Music used to be included but is now in a single, separate guide due to all of the additional content we added.

When working with a mix of primary students, it is both fine and easiest to choose one grade's enrichment for all students. If you and they continue next year, just move on to the next grade and cycle through.

HTH!
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Excellent. Thank you both.
              Bean. Long time MP user.

Comment

Working...
              X