Poetry for the Grammar Stage Anthology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poetry for the Grammar Stage Anthology

I just saw that Poetry for the Grammar Stage has been changed to a separate book for the poems. Were the contents changed at all? Will this make the earlier Teacher's Manual (with the poems in it) obsolete? I was going to let one of our new co-op teachers borrow my Teacher's Manual for the class she's teaching but now I'm not sure if it will work for her.

ETA: if we stick with the older version, will this cause problems with 5A and 6M lesson plans ordered this summer?
    Last edited by jen1134; 07-07-2018, 09:25 AM.
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16
    MP: Lit 10, VideoText Algebra
    MPOA: High School Comp. II
    HSC: Spanish I, Conceptual Physics, Modern European History, and electives

DS15
    MP: Biology, Lit 10, VideoText Algebra, Greek Tragedies
    MPOA: High School Comp. II, Fourth Form Latin
    HSC: Modern European History

DS12
    7M with:
    Second Form Latin, EGR III, and HSC for US History

DS11
    SC Level 4

DD9
    3A, with First Form Latin (long story!)

DD7/8
    Still in SC Level 2

DD 4/5
    SC Level C

Re: Poetry for the Grammar Stage Anthology

Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
    I just saw that Poetry for the Grammar Stage has been changed to a separate book for the poems. Were the contents changed at all? Will this make the earlier Teacher's Manual (with the poems in it) obsolete? I was going to let one of our new co-op teachers borrow my Teacher's Manual for the class she's teaching but now I'm not sure if it will work for her.

ETA: if we stick with the older version, will this cause problems with 5A and 6M lesson plans ordered this summer?
    Hello Jen,

One reason we added the Anthology is so that students could easily keep and reread the poems even after formal study of them is finished. We have always hoped that many of these poems become favorites!

When we published the Anthology, we did NOT take the poems out of the TM or SB, so just because your TM has poems in it does not mean it's an older edition. The current edition, with the Anthology, is 3rd, but I'm pretty sure the changes from the 2nd edition were minor. If the co-op teacher wants to email sales@memoriapress.com, we can let her know if and how your TM will work with a current SB.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Oops, I forgot your ETA! I don't think you will have any problems, but I will double check this coming week. I can't promise a specific day because most of the office will be at our Conferences
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Good morning again,

We finally have an answer for you! The literature lesson plans are written so that they will work with any edition of Poetry for the Grammar Stage.

HTH!
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
        X