EGR V Individual Lesson Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGR V Individual Lesson Plans

Are there no EGR V Individual Lesson Plans? The Individual Lesson Plans seem to go from EGR IV to Rod & Staff 8.
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
    ds 25, graduated
    dd 11th Grade
    dd 8th Grade
    ds 6th Grade

Re: EGR V Individual Lesson Plans

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    Are there no EGR V Individual Lesson Plans? The Individual Lesson Plans seem to go from EGR IV to Rod & Staff 8.
    Good morning,

There might not be any yet! We only just added them to our full packages, so the lesson plans are very new. We'll work on formatting them into individual plans and post them as soon as they're ready.

ETA: I've just been informed they are already ready, and just need to be added to the Lesson Plans page. They should be available in a few minutes!
    Last edited by Michael; 06-25-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Good morning,

There might not be any yet! We only just added them to our full packages, so the lesson plans are very new. We'll work on formatting them into individual plans and post them as soon as they're ready.

ETA: I've just been informed they are already ready, and just need to be added to the Lesson Plans page. They should be available in a few minutes!
      Thank you :-) Do you have any idea how long it might be? I need them by July 2nd (preferably before). If there isn't a chance they will be done by then, I'll need to make my own.
      Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
      ds 25, graduated
      dd 11th Grade
      dd 8th Grade
      ds 6th Grade

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
        Thank you :-) Do you have any idea how long it might be? I need them by July 2nd (preferably before). If there isn't a chance they will be done by then, I'll need to make my own.
        Oh, did my "ETA" not display? I had written that the plans were written, simply missing from the Lesson Plans page, and would be added to that page within a few minutes. I just checked and the EGR V Lesson Plans have been added, so refresh the page and you should see them.

My apologies for the confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Oh, did my "ETA" not display? I had written that the plans were written, simply missing from the Lesson Plans page, and would be added to that page within a few minutes. I just checked and the EGR V Lesson Plans have been added, so refresh the page and you should see them.

My apologies for the confusion!
          No, my apologies! I read the notification I received instead of your post. It didn't say in the notification, but it did in the post. I even quoted it and didn't notice, LOL! Thank you so much!!
          Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
          ds 25, graduated
          dd 11th Grade
          dd 8th Grade
          ds 6th Grade

Comment

Working...
          X