Curriculum manual/individual lesson plans question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curriculum manual/individual lesson plans question

If we purchase the curriculum guide directly from MP, are we able to get discounted individual lesson plans for some of those subjects? We set up homeschool binders with each subject under a different tab. I usually set up reading checklists for literature, history, religion, and classical studies, but it would save me some time if I could just print those individual lessons. Hopefully that makes sense.

Kelly

Re: Curriculum manual/individual lesson plans question

Someone can correct me but....
    I'm pretty sure if you buy the manual, you get the associated subject lesson plans to download for free. But it's only the ones included IN that core - if you need to bump up or down a level on a subject, you have to buy that seperately, no discount.
    ~ Carrie
    Catholic mom to four - ages 11, 9, 7, and 5
    8th year homeschooling, 3rd year MP!
    2020-2021: 6M with FFL, 4M with FFL, and some of 1st grade

Comment

Hmm, I thought it was the opposite. You don’t get digital of individual plans that are in the manual but if you sub a different level of a subject in a package they give you the digital plans of that free. That happened to me for science in 8th. We subbed Novare Physical Science and they put the digital plans for that in my account, but I didn’t get any digital plans for the ones in my manual.
      It’s nit too much more to buy all the digital plans instead of the manual though if you prefer digital. If you buy a package, call and ask if you can upgrade to digital instead of printed manual- not sure if they would do that or not.
      Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
      DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
      DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
      DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
      (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
      DS, 21, Physics and math major
      DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
      DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
      DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

Debbie - now that i think about it, MP subbing a different level of plans does sound like something they would do.

All I know is that I bought the core for 4NU and now have the lesson plan pdfs for Christian Studies I, Astronomy, 4th grade Lit, Greek Myths, and Spelling Workout. And the reproducibles from the a Guide itself. But I also bought the teachers manuals for all those subjects so I don't really know which purchase supplies the pdfs.
        ~ Carrie
        Catholic mom to four - ages 11, 9, 7, and 5
        8th year homeschooling, 3rd year MP!
        2020-2021: 6M with FFL, 4M with FFL, and some of 1st grade

Comment

Originally posted by generalsparky View Post
          If we purchase the curriculum guide directly from MP, are we able to get discounted individual lesson plans for some of those subjects? We set up homeschool binders with each subject under a different tab. I usually set up reading checklists for literature, history, religion, and classical studies, but it would save me some time if I could just print those individual lessons. Hopefully that makes sense.

Kelly
          Good morning Kelly,

If you're buying your package from MP and need some additional digital plans, we can definitely work to make that happen. It's not something our system will do automatically, so give us a call or an email when you're ready to order and one of our customer service representatives can make sure you have everything you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Good morning Kelly,

If you're buying your package from MP and need some additional digital plans, we can definitely work to make that happen. It's not something our system will do automatically, so give us a call or an email when you're ready to order and one of our customer service representatives can make sure you have everything you need.

Thank you, Michael!

Comment

Working...
            X