Recitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recitation

My daughter, who I plan to put in 6A, has never done recitation before. Should I be using the 6A recitation plans or easier ones? Also, will there be recitation plans for grades beyond 7th?
    JeJe Greer
    Mom to:
    Stella 9th grade with half MP and half Schole Academy classes
    Clara (Combination of SC 5/6 and 4th New User)

Re: Recitation

Hello.

You will need to use the 6A recitation because the questions are tied to the 6A curriculum. There could be some review questions at the beginning of the year that your student doesn't know, so you can skip them or teach them. They will apply to previous years of our curriculum.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello.

You will need to use the 6A recitation because the questions are tied to the 6A curriculum. There could be some review questions at the beginning of the year that your student doesn't know, so you can skip them or teach them. They will apply to previous years of our curriculum.

Tanya
      Hello, I'm new to MP core this coming year and still familiarizing myself with the curriculum guide - when we refer to the Recitation for a particular grade, are we referring to the weekly Recitation that is included in the guide, or is there another product that covers this? Thank you! Monica
      Monica
      S - 14
      S - 12

Comment

Originally posted by KikaMarie View Post
        Hello, I'm new to MP core this coming year and still familiarizing myself with the curriculum guide - when we refer to the Recitation for a particular grade, are we referring to the weekly Recitation that is included in the guide, or is there another product that covers this? Thank you! Monica
        Welcome! We are referring to the weekly recitation in the appendix of the Curriculum Manual.

Comment

Working...
        X