Question about LITGUIDE coupon code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about LITGUIDE coupon code

Does it work on sets or just when you put in individual components? I have 10 literature sets (Student Guide, Teacher Guide, Book) in my cart, and it will let me enter the coupon code but nothing is removed from my total. Thanks :-)
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
    ds 23, graduated
    dd 15, 9th Grade
    dd 12, 6th Grade
    ds 10, 4nd Grade

Re: Question about LITGUIDE coupon code

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    Does it work on sets or just when you put in individual components? I have 10 literature sets (Student Guide, Teacher Guide, Book) in my cart, and it will let me enter the coupon code but nothing is removed from my total. Thanks :-)
    You have to put the guides in your cart individually. The coupon can't detect guides in sets. Also note that the coupon only requires a minimum of ten guides, not ten sets.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      You have to put the guides in your cart individually. The coupon can't detect guides in sets. Also note that the coupon only requires a minimum of ten guides, not ten sets.
      So, I have to break the sets apart in order to use the coupon, which may end up costing me more than just buying the sets, right? The funny thing is that it detected my sets and removed the coupon when I deleted a set because I didn't have enough lit guides, LOL.
      Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
      ds 23, graduated
      dd 15, 9th Grade
      dd 12, 6th Grade
      ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
        So, I have to break the sets apart in order to use the coupon, which may end up costing me more than just buying the sets, right?
        It should actually cost you less We always want you to get the best possible price, and the litguide coupon is designed to provide the better deal when buying 10+ guides. The sets are intended to help those buying fewer than ten guides and to save a few clicks. Of course, we can't plan for every possibility with a single coupon code. If you are ever concerned about the best way to build an order, please call (1-877-862-1097) or email (sales@memoriapress.com) and we will ensure your order is bundled appropriately.
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          It should actually cost you less We always want you to get the best possible price, and the litguide coupon is designed to provide the better deal when buying 10+ guides. The sets are intended to help those buying fewer than ten guides and to save a few clicks. Of course, we can't plan for every possibility with a single coupon code. If you are ever concerned about the best way to build an order, please call (1-877-862-1097) or email (sales@memoriapress.com) and we will ensure your order is bundled appropriately.
          Thanks, I'll figure it out tomorrow morning :-)
          Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
          ds 23, graduated
          dd 15, 9th Grade
          dd 12, 6th Grade
          ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Working...
          X