Copybook cursive 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copybook cursive 3

I am looking at my new classical teacher at the 5M core and I see copybook cursive 3 shown in the section with Christian studies, but I don't see it listed on the website. Is it a new addition? Will it also be in 4A? I have 4A that I didn't end up using this year, but I will need to upgrade if it has changed. Thanks!
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Re: Copybook cursive 3

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
    I am looking at my new classical teacher at the 5M core and I see copybook cursive 3 shown in the section with Christian studies, but I don't see it listed on the website. Is it a new addition? Will it also be in 4A? I have 4A that I didn't end up using this year, but I will need to upgrade if it has changed. Thanks!
    I don't know (yet) about its inclusion in 4A, but in the meantime, here is a link to Copybook Cursive III on the website: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...-cursive-i-ii/

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: Copybook cursive 3

Hello.

That Copybook is included in the set now, but it was inadvertently left off the website list for 5th grade and for 4A. We'll get that corrected today!

We added a new copybook this fall because our teachers wanted their students to practice the Scripture they are memorizing in Christian Studies II while practicing their cursive. So we did it for them and decided to pass it on to you.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
      X