Inquiring minds want to know - TFL Lesson 26 Worksheet 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inquiring minds want to know - TFL Lesson 26 Worksheet 10

So, we're all dying to know here: whose hand is it, pointing to the tunnel?? Letum or fuga? Is the poor fellow going to make it?? You can't leave us all suspended here!!

Sometimes the best endings are the ambiguous ones! (As an aside, I shared your post with Martin Cothran, who brought up The Lady and the Tiger as an example of a story whose ambiguous ending forces the reader to ask new questions and thus to engage the story at an even deeper level. Not that I'm comparing Third Form Latin's "Tríduum" story to The Lady and the Tiger!)
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Sometimes the best endings are the ambiguous ones! (As an aside, I shared your post with Martin Cothran, who brought up The Lady and the Tiger as an example of a story whose ambiguous ending forces the reader to ask new questions and thus to engage the story at an even deeper level. Not that I'm comparing Third Form Latin's "Tríduum" story to The Lady and the Tiger!)
      No, I say, this is unfair! I am not familiar with The Lady and the Tiger, but here we all feel as if Conan Doyle or Poe forgot to write the last paragraph. But your reply suggests perverse ideas about working with the kids on a simple, preferred ending... in Latin! Cue evil laugh...

Comment

Working...
      X