Latina Christiana Final?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latina Christiana Final?

My LC Teacher Manual is currently MIA. (Don't judge. Post Derby week is HARD)

I pulled up my account, thinking I could print out the final to craft some review questions/practice.

I don't see a final there. Am I missing something?
    Plans for 2019-20

DD1 - 24 - College Grad and rocking her own bakery business
    DD2 - 13 - 8A Louisville HLS Cottage School and MPOA
    DS3 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
    DS4 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
    DD5 - 7 - MP2, Louisville HLS Cottage School
    DS6 - 5 - MP K

[url]www.thekennedyadventures.com/all-about-our-memoria-press-homeschool[/url]

Originally posted by DiannaKennedy View Post
    My LC Teacher Manual is currently MIA. (Don't judge. Post Derby week is HARD)

I pulled up my account, thinking I could print out the final to craft some review questions/practice.

I don't see a final there. Am I missing something?
    Good afternoon Dianna,

I believe there should be a download of the final. To clarify, do you have a quizzes download that's missing the final, or do you not have any quizzes or tests available to download?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

The final is not in the pdf with the quizzes and tests. It is in the pdf of lesson plans (two year pace in my case). At least in my files.
      Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2019-2020 · 8th MP Year, 9th Homeschooling
      Trekking along at a student self-pace...
      DD Summer 2009 · 5th
      DD Summer 2011 · SC4
      DS Summer 2014 · JrK/K
      DD Summer 2017 · Pre
      DS …EDD 11/2019

Memoria Scholé Academy
      Blog: Creative Madness Mama
      CherryBlossomMJ

Comment

It's not in my LC Quizzes and Tests PDF either - I was looking for it to download this morning.

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on here. Someone made a new Quizzes & Tests file on 5/1, but when I looked at it, it didn't include the final. I have made a new pdf, and Allie has uploaded it, so you should have the final now if you own LC Teacher. If you are doing the 3rd grade 1st half of LC, your final will be in your downloads for the 2-year pace lesson plans or for the Third Grade Curriculum Manual. That is a smaller final because we have only completed half the course at the end of third.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Good afternoon Dianna,

I believe there should be a download of the final. To clarify, do you have a quizzes download that's missing the final, or do you not have any quizzes or tests available to download?
            I'm so sorry I didnt get back to this.

I have the LC tests and quizzes in my downloads, but the pdf does not include the final. I did find a final in my SC 5/6 that we are using for a review. I'll pull out my 3rd grade CM and see if there is one there, too.

Y'all. Things are a hot mess around here. Can't find anything, and now I'm all distracted by the FIVE MP boxes sitting on the hearth.
            Plans for 2019-20

DD1 - 24 - College Grad and rocking her own bakery business
            DD2 - 13 - 8A Louisville HLS Cottage School and MPOA
            DS3 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
            DS4 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
            DD5 - 7 - MP2, Louisville HLS Cottage School
            DS6 - 5 - MP K

[url]www.thekennedyadventures.com/all-about-our-memoria-press-homeschool[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by DiannaKennedy View Post

I'm so sorry I didnt get back to this.

I have the LC tests and quizzes in my downloads, but the pdf does not include the final. I did find a final in my SC 5/6 that we are using for a review. I'll pull out my 3rd grade CM and see if there is one there, too.

Y'all. Things are a hot mess around here. Can't find anything, and now I'm all distracted by the FIVE MP boxes sitting on the hearth.
              No problem, Dianna! Tanya researched the issue and fixed it. See post #5.

HTH!
              Michael
              Memoria Press

Comment

Tanya,
                I just checked my account, and my LC Q&T file still does not include the final (and I'm pretty sure it was only uploaded to the site today because I accidentally checked out as a guest so it never loaded to my account). If I'm missing it, can someone point me to the correct file? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Tanya,
                  I just checked my account, and my LC Q&T file still does not include the final (and I'm pretty sure it was only uploaded to the site today because I accidentally checked out as a guest so it never loaded to my account). If I'm missing it, can someone point me to the correct file? Thank you!
                  There was a problem with the initial "fix" and so we have just re-uploaded the file. When we download it on our end now, it does include the final, so hopefully the same will be true for you! If not, let us know and we'll keep working until we resolve this issue.

HTH!
                  Michael
                  Memoria Press

Comment

The file now contains the final. Thank you - my son will be thrilled !

Julie

Comment

Working...
                    X