question about hobbit study/teacher guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about hobbit study/teacher guide

I have The Hobbit set and in the beginning it says for comprehension and discussion questions that those "with an asterisk indicate important plot points that will appear in the quizzes." I don't see any asterisks in either the student guide or the teacher guide. This is my first Memoria Press literature guide set, so maybe I'm missing it? or not understanding? It's not a huge deal, but would be helpful (and a time saver if I don't have to go look them all up myself) - especially in assigning which questions had to be written out in full when time was short.

Originally posted by Julia View Post
    I have The Hobbit set and in the beginning it says for comprehension and discussion questions that those "with an asterisk indicate important plot points that will appear in the quizzes." I don't see any asterisks in either the student guide or the teacher guide. This is my first Memoria Press literature guide set, so maybe I'm missing it? or not understanding? It's not a huge deal, but would be helpful (and a time saver if I don't have to go look them all up myself) - especially in assigning which questions had to be written out in full when time was short.
    Good afternoon Julia,

Thank you for catching this! I'm not sure if we forgot to add the asterisks or if they were there at one point but were accidentally removed. Either way, we will add them back when we next reprint.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X