Robin Hood Quiz 1: cudgel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Hood Quiz 1: cudgel

I have a question about Quiz 1 for Robin Hood. Cudgel is listed Under facts to Know. Where is it in chapters 1-5? I can’t find it in any of the Reading Notes, Vocabulary for Comprehension Questions for those chapters. I can find it in a comprehension Question for chapter 7 (question #3) which goes with Quiz 2. In the novel Robin Hood it is on page 80.
    I like to mark in my own book of Robin Hood all the answers before I have my child study it. That way I can help better if need be.
    Thank you.
    Michelle S

Michelle,

I can't find it either, and I taught this book! (Actually, come to think of it, I wrote the study guide!) I'm emailing our teachers to see what we are missing. I'll be in touch, but it probably won't be today. School's out!

Tanya

Comment

Thank you Tanya.

I was just wondering if you had heard anything? My guess is that cudgel is supposed to be on the next quiz.

Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Studer1 View Post
        Thank you Tanya.

I was just wondering if you had heard anything? My guess is that cudgel is supposed to be on the next quiz.

Michelle
        Good afternoon,

Tanya has been out most of this week, but I was able to quickly ask her if she'd heard back from the teachers. She says that she has and that the teachers would like to add cudgel to the appropriate chapter/quiz in the study guide. Thank you again for catching this discrepancy!
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you, Michael, for asking Tanya. I only noticed because I was doing the workbook myself to teach it.
          Have a Blessed Day
          Michelle

Comment

Hello.

We are adding "cudgel" to Ch. 4 in the study guide because our teachers want to leave it on the quiz. They think it is a valuable word for students to know since it appears in the book and in "Robin Hood and the Ranger," which our students are memorizing this year. So thank you for the heads-up! You are responsible for an improved study guide experience for those following you!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
            X