Homeschool Journal Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeschool Journal Podcast

Hello! I am wondering if there will be new episodes of The Homeschool Journal podcast this year? I am missing them! 🙂
    DD9 - MP 3rd grade

Hello.

I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I have been visiting schools in Southern California all week and just now back.

Our marketing team has pivoted to focus on producing courses to support the curriculum along with more Classical Et Ceteras, and they are limited in what they can produce. But we value the feedback of our listeners, and we’ll work to get some homeschool centered conversations soon! We need to get Carrie back out there for you, don't we?

Tanya

Comment

Yes, I would love to hear more from Carrie! I listen to both Classical Et Cetera and The Homeschool Journal podcasts, and also watch them on YouTube. Both wonderful! Thank you!
      DD9 - MP 3rd grade

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Hello.

I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I have been visiting schools in Southern California all week and just now back.

Our marketing team has pivoted to focus on producing courses to support the curriculum along with more Classical Et Ceteras, and they are limited in what they can produce. But we value the feedback of our listeners, and we’ll work to get some homeschool centered conversations soon! We need to get Carrie back out there for you, don't we?

Tanya
        Chiming in to say I’ve been looking for them too.

I think if you go on the Memoria Press Homeschool Families FB page you’ll see that the homeschoolers are their own needy bunch who would like their own show in addition to the awesome one done by Shane.

My two pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          Hello.

Tanya
          Without a doubt. Classical et cetera is wonderful, but I feel like homeschooling families connect best with parents who are walking the same path. We lean on people a few steps ahead as mentors, link arms with those right alongside us, and serve as helpers to those behind us on the road.
          2022-23: Year 12 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 27 - college grad, bakery owner
          DD2 - 16 - 11th grade - HLS Cottage School - online classes, Dual Credit - equestrian &theatre
          DS3 - 14 -7A Cottage School - soccer/tennis/aviation -dyslexia &dysgraphia
          DS4 -14 - 7A Cottage School -soccer/tennis/aviation -auditory processing disorder
          DD5 - 10- Mash up of SC levels and standard MP, Cottage School - inattentive ADHD - equestrian &tumbling
          DS6 - 8 - MP 1/SC -- 2E cutie with dyslexia, dysgraphia &ADHD

Comment

Working...
          X