Backorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backorders

If you have something that was partiality shipped because it turned out to be backordered, how to you know/find out approximately when to expect that?

The teachers manuals of R&S math 5 were not shipped due to backorder and the math is the only thing I ordered that I actually planned to use for finishing out this year, rather than for next year, so if it's going to be soon, that's fine, but if it's going to be months of making due without the manuals, I may need to just cancel that part of the order.
    2020-2021
    DS10: gr5- MP5, FFL(MPOA), fable (MPOA), LOF math, Westminster Shorter Catechism Workbook, Vita Beata Lit5 and FMOR

2019-2020
    DS14: gr9- MP8, FFL, fable/narrative (MPOA), R&S math 6, Myself & Others 3, Ligonier connect biblical studies, coop art/PE/Life Skills
    DS9: gr4- MP4, LC, intro to comp, LOF Math, Myself and Others 3, catechism workbook, coop art/PE/supplemental science

Julia,

I was at the warehouse yesterday, and they just got in 33 pallets of R&S books. I'm sure yours are in there! So it should be shipping any day now. It will probably take them a couple of days though to get through all those boxes. I think I saw that the total weight delivered was 57,000 lbs!

Tanya

Comment

We're waiting on some R&S items as well (blacklines, English, and Spelling). Thanks for the update!
      Jennifer
      Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
      DS18: Almost done!
      DS17: MP, MPOA
      DS15: MP, MPOA
      DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
      DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
      DD9: SC3
      DD6: MPK

Comment

Thanks so much!
        2020-2021
        DS10: gr5- MP5, FFL(MPOA), fable (MPOA), LOF math, Westminster Shorter Catechism Workbook, Vita Beata Lit5 and FMOR

2019-2020
        DS14: gr9- MP8, FFL, fable/narrative (MPOA), R&S math 6, Myself & Others 3, Ligonier connect biblical studies, coop art/PE/Life Skills
        DS9: gr4- MP4, LC, intro to comp, LOF Math, Myself and Others 3, catechism workbook, coop art/PE/supplemental science

Comment

Working...
        X