Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you offer free shipping again?

Hi,
    I'm not really in a place that I'm comfortable placing my gigantic order for 3 children quite yet. My question is, will you offer free shipping again before August? Thank you.

Hello.

We don't know when we will offer free shipping again. That is up to our marketing dept., and they haven't shared with us yet. There is always a chance that it could come again, but I can't guarantee it. But we do always offer free shipping at homeschool conventions, so if there is one close to you, you could come see us!

Tanya

Comment

Ok, so I've been scrambling to get my order together to take advantage of the free shipping. But then I saw that the Catholic supplement might be released soon, and someone over on FB mentioned that Ryan said he would expend the free shipping for that? So, what should I do? Will you indeed extend the free shipping for those of us waiting for that? Or should I order my gigantic order now and then perhaps you'll offer free shipping on the Catholic supplement stuff? I'm waiting for grade 2. Thanks.

Comment

No worries! We are extending free shipping for the new Catholic and Protestant supplements. It's the least we can do considering you all have waiting so patiently for them!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X