Plans for Rod & Staff English

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for Rod & Staff English

Are plans still available for Rod & Staff English? I'm specifically looking to purchase for 5th-8th grades.

Just out of curiosity, when MP used Rod & Staff English, did they plan this subject starting in 2nd or 3rd grade?

Thanks!
    Lauren
    Mama to 5 Sweet Ones

2019-2020:
    9th grade DS: At a University-Model School this year plus Henle I at home
    7th grade DD: Mostly 7M Core and MPOA SFL
    5th grade DD: 5M
    3rd Grade DD: The one that doesn't fit nicely in a core ;) R&S 3rd Grade Math and Grammar, TS II, Prima, some MP2&3 Lit, CSII, Mammals
    2 yo DS Pudding Pie

Originally posted by MamaHill View Post
    Are plans still available for Rod & Staff English? I'm specifically looking to purchase for 5th-8th grades.

Just out of curiosity, when MP used Rod & Staff English, did they plan this subject starting in 2nd or 3rd grade?

Thanks!
    Lauren
    Good morning,

Yes, we do still have lesson plans for Rod & Staff English. They are combined with R&S's spelling, but you can easily ignore that portion of the lesson plans. We started scheduling R&S English in 3rd grade so our lesson plans only go back to then. If you'd like to order any of them, just give us a call or send us an email as the plans aren't available on the website.

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you, Michael!

I have one doing R&S Spelling, so those included plans would only be a plus!

I'll send an email. Thanks!
      Lauren
      Mama to 5 Sweet Ones

2019-2020:
      9th grade DS: At a University-Model School this year plus Henle I at home
      7th grade DD: Mostly 7M Core and MPOA SFL
      5th grade DD: 5M
      3rd Grade DD: The one that doesn't fit nicely in a core ;) R&S 3rd Grade Math and Grammar, TS II, Prima, some MP2&3 Lit, CSII, Mammals
      2 yo DS Pudding Pie

Comment

Working...
      X