Looking for Answer Key for Roots of English

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Answer Key for Roots of English

I bought a used book (Roots of English: Latin & Greek Roots for Beginners by Paul O'Brien 2008), and the answer key is missing. Any ideas on how I may be able to get a hold of one? Are there any pdf's on the website or elsewhere I could access (my searching hasn't yielded results)? THANKS!

Re: Looking for Answer Key for Roots of English

Originally posted by momof2 View Post
    I bought a used book (Roots of English: Latin & Greek Roots for Beginners by Paul O'Brien 2008), and the answer key is missing. Any ideas on how I may be able to get a hold of one? Are there any pdf's on the website or elsewhere I could access (my searching hasn't yielded results)? THANKS!
    Good morning,

The answer key should be in the back of Roots of English, beginning on p. 182. To clarify, are you saying those pages have been torn out?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Correct. The pages have been torn out. Just wondering if there is a pdf somewhere

QUOTE=Michael;74895]Good morning,

The answer key should be in the back of Roots of English, beginning on p. 182. To clarify, are you saying those pages have been torn out?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Hello.

If you want to call our office, we will be glad to sell you a pdf of the key for Roots of English for $2.50.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X